Wed, May 29, 2:32 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 28 9:10 pm)

Subject: Everything Aiko

FightingWolf ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2018 at 9:22 PM

a3 skin tutorial 001b1 fabric and new body1f1.png

FightingWolf ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2018 at 9:31 PM

Much better than the days of Poser 5 and 6

Kari Anime pale 05 new lighting relaxbase edit1ah.png

FightingWolf ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2018 at 9:37 PM

aiko 4 Jen01e gamma setting 1b.png

FightingWolf ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2018 at 9:59 PM

Lexi Brown Character1gyrealmost.jpg

ethin ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2018 at 12:50 PM

HybridKuddle08.jpg

Hween2018Scene 04b.jpg

MaidsAMilking 04post.jpg

My galleries

Renderosity   Deviantart   Daz3d

Youtube   ShareCG   Gumroad

operaguy ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2018 at 6:32 PM

ethin, The radiant glow from the halo on blue-eyed-winged-Aiko is very cool. Did you put a map or filter on the light?

ethin ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2018 at 7:07 PM

operaguy, the base is a light orb vfx prop(a bunch of planes with a transparency map) from the Wizardly Staves product @daz, it has a point light parented to it, and I overlayed the render with a barely visible lens flare in photoshop.

My galleries

operaguy ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2018 at 7:21 PM

Well, it's a terrific effect.

ethin ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2018 at 7:27 PM

operaguy posted at 6:27PM Sun, 23 December 2018 - #4342432

Well, it's a terrific effect.

Thanks.

My galleries

operaguy ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2018 at 12:01 AM · edited Mon, 24 December 2018 at 12:02 AM

Here's a green-eyed Aiko. She's not sure if she's going out glam or getting ready for a long winter's nap.

:::: Opera :::::!

green.png

MeshWorks ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2019 at 5:43 PM · edited Wed, 16 January 2019 at 5:45 PM

I love Aiko3 and use her all the time. Seriously thinking about opening a new store just for content for the older figures.

Here's A3 with a custom morph for my free "A3 Corset" Tynon-Maria02a.jpg

(Freebies at MeshWorks) A3 Corset, Tynon Platform, Winged Staff

Aiko 3 Sugar sleeves and gown from RuntimeDNA, DejaVu Hair

MeshWorks ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2019 at 6:37 PM · edited Wed, 16 January 2019 at 6:39 PM

Had to open up my saved Maria scene to see what hair I was using, and found another pose of her I just had to render. Rendered in DS3a/3Delight. TynonMaria03.jpg

And a few more... A3 Serena (wearing ShearCo outfit)

A3_Nikki-01.jpg

A3 Nikki Elf (from unpublished online game, custom morph, clothing and Shadow sword)

W7Mq1invite-01.jpg

Nails60 ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2019 at 5:27 AM

Love the renders. And it would be great if you did start a store for older figure content. I for one like using a wide variety of figures, and we have lost so much content with stores closing.

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2019 at 11:56 AM

what is the hair model in the first two posts?

If you do open that store, try to get permission to vend WildHair and MoreWildHair. I have these, purchased 10 years ago (aprox) , but others can't get them, and it's a brilliant hair model.

::::: Opera :::::

aiko2.jpg

bwldrd ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2019 at 6:05 AM

@MeshWorks

What other morph is used with A3 & the corset? As I've downloaded it, gave it a try and A3 just will not morph to fit into the corset properly using A3 and your morph for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

MeshWorks ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2019 at 2:19 PM · edited Fri, 18 January 2019 at 2:20 PM

@Nails60- I've been getting several requests and offers of support for a retro store. I'll add you to the list. Anything in particular you're looking for?

@Opera- It's Deja Vu hair by FK-Creations. Great suggestion! Who made Wild hair? I have Wild & Messy, but don't think it is the same. By chance do you still have the readme file and license?

@bwldrd- Keep in mind that was my first and only attempt at clothing and morphs. I am about 80% sure the only other morph I had on her was 'A3 breast morphs' by stronghands07 (a 2010 freebie at ShareCG). I will check it again and get back to you. I may need some help with exporting the morphs as I probably didn't do it right.

Another one; A3_LarissaDS3-04.jpg

Nails60 ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2019 at 5:52 PM

My main interests are sci-fi and fantasy. I only go back as far as the daz gen3 figures and of course the sm figures. But any content for those figures, including character/texture sets and other clothing that can be adapted by simple texture changes in poser is always welcome. One product I'd like to have if anyone still in contact with original vendor is ubm for ty2.

operaguy ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2019 at 9:07 PM · edited Fri, 18 January 2019 at 9:19 PM

WildHair was created by Digicalimero in 2005 or thereabouts. I don't know if Digicalimero is around any more. Polymage authored an add-on product with styles, colors, and transparency shaders, called "More Wild Hair."

I put together a zip with the ReadMe's for both. Here's the link:

Click Here to download zip of readme

::::: Opera :::::

MeshWorks ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2019 at 9:17 PM

Nails60 posted at 7:08PM Fri, 18 January 2019 - #4343834

My main interests are sci-fi and fantasy. I only go back as far as the daz gen3 figures and of course the sm figures. But any content for those figures, including character/texture sets and other clothing that can be adapted by simple texture changes in poser is always welcome. One product I'd like to have if anyone still in contact with original vendor is ubm for ty2.

I would have just PM'ed you with the info I found, but I have a question about the email addy that the members my be able to answer. I looked up the readme file in my archives and found that the Ultimate Body (and Head) Morphs were made by Colm Jackson at RDNA back in 2006-07 for TY2 and Miki2. The only contact info is for colm @ rdnaland.com . Anyone ever remember rdna ever being rdnaland?

I guessing these morphs never made it over to Daz during the tak..ur.. merger.

Nails60 ( ) posted Sat, 19 January 2019 at 4:56 AM

thanks for info

ghostman ( ) posted Sun, 20 January 2019 at 3:25 AM

Colm Jackson can now be found at Daz3d. He's one of the makers of TerraDome

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

MeshWorks ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2019 at 9:17 AM

ghostman posted at 7:17AM Mon, 21 January 2019 - #4343887

Colm Jackson can now be found at Daz3d. He's one of the makers of TerraDome

Thanks. I'll see if I can get him interested in the idea.

MeshWorks ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2019 at 6:06 PM

bwldrd posted at 4:03PM Wed, 23 January 2019 - #4343818

@MeshWorks

What other morph is used with A3 & the corset? As I've downloaded it, gave it a try and A3 just will not morph to fit into the corset properly using A3 and your morph for her.

Okay. Found the other morphs used to get her to fit in the Corset. It is A3 Custom Breast Morphs by Stronghands07 at ShareCG. Hope that helps. I also updated the Freebie page. Thanks for getting me to check this.

bwldrd ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2019 at 2:13 PM

@Meshworks. Thank you for finding out :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

toastie ( ) posted Tue, 29 January 2019 at 8:25 PM

I also love the idea of a retro store. I still use A3 and H3 constantly. Always my fave figures.

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2019 at 9:08 AM

Hi, For those who own XStyle for Aiko 3, I have two "freebe" in my "free" section. Also for those who own "Plebeian" for A3 and SP3, among my "Clearance" or "Prime" I have RA Leather.

RAStyle_FreeBe_web.jpg

RA_LEATHER_900x400.jpg

My Free section RA Leather for Plebeian[https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/ra-leather/117412/)

My Store

My Freestuff

Nails60 ( ) posted Fri, 15 February 2019 at 5:12 AM

Thanks for the heads up on the freebies, downloaded those, thanks, and the plebeian textures are now in my wish list, waiting till I take a break from spending all my poser money on LaFemme.

Redfern ( ) posted Fri, 15 February 2019 at 8:58 AM

An item I wish could be revived in another store since the MarketPlace "retired" it...

Batavian Warrior

It would be great to fit upon "Melody" for a tribal felinoid amazon theme.

I've "site mailed" the creator if he might sell it directly, but I don't know if he's still around or even alive.

Sincerely,

Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2019 at 6:10 PM

Hawkgirl2.png Aiko 4 with a lot of morph work. I wanted her to match the comic book version as close as I could.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Redfern ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2019 at 9:13 PM

A3-Alita-Torso-J-1.jpg

A3-Alita-Fog-J-1.jpg

Alita, from the Yukito Kishiro manga, anime and now a "live action" (relatively speaking) motion picture. I saw the movie this evening and the 12 to 15 year wait (whenever I learned James Cameron acquired the license) was not in vain. True, elements were shuffled, some were dropped and a few not in the original comic, was I was stunned how overall faithful it actually was. I will definitely purchase the deluxe Blu-Ray when it is released.

Anyway, Aiko 3 as our darling cyborg "hunter/warrior" complete with her pouty "octopus" lips. The "berserker" armor was created by Lokai2000 at Deviant Art and shred it with me years ago. I recently tweaked the "seam" layer of the .PSD file to create a displacement map so that the plating has actual "thickness"

Sincerely,

Bill

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2019 at 9:50 PM · edited Mon, 18 February 2019 at 9:51 PM

Redfern posted at 7:49PM Mon, 18 February 2019 - #4346480

A3-Alita-Torso-J-1.jpg

A3-Alita-Fog-J-1.jpg

Alita, from the Yukito Kishiro manga, anime and now a "live action" (relatively speaking) motion picture. I saw the movie this evening and the 12 to 15 year wait (whenever I learned James Cameron acquired the license) was not in vain. True, elements were shuffled, some were dropped and a few not in the original comic, was I was stunned how overall faithful it actually was. I will definitely purchase the deluxe Blu-Ray when it is released.

Anyway, Aiko 3 as our darling cyborg "hunter/warrior" complete with her pouty "octopus" lips. The "berserker" armor was created by Lokai2000 at Deviant Art and shred it with me years ago. I recently tweaked the "seam" layer of the .PSD file to create a displacement map so that the plating has actual "thickness"

Sincerely,

Bill

I am going to watch that movie either tonight or tomorrow night, depending on how things go around the house. I am expecting company, and if they blow me off, the movie wins...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Redfern ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2019 at 9:58 AM

After a bit of casual research, I now realize I've been waiting closer to 16 years because it was in 2003 when James Cameron publicly announced his plan to adapt the manga to the "big screen".

Sincerely,

Bill

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2019 at 3:08 AM

My daughter was born in 2001, and she is about to turn 18, so yeah, it was a long spell. I am going to watch it tonight and I hope to see something that inspires me...

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2019 at 3:14 AM · edited Wed, 20 February 2019 at 3:15 AM

Alita.jpg

I wonder if I have the patience to model this? Alita2.jpg

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2019 at 3:17 AM

cyorg.png I've done something similar before. You have to rig the parts, hide the originals and parent them to the figure.

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2019 at 11:41 AM

Alita war paint.png

ethin ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2019 at 1:00 AM

AuroraMechaSpcBunLeap02Post.jpg

My galleries

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2019 at 8:33 AM

Nice...

ethin ( ) posted Tue, 07 May 2019 at 1:16 AM

Anyone know if there are any morphs for Aiko 3 to reduce or hide her nostrils/nose?

My galleries

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 07 May 2019 at 1:24 AM

Who are you.png

Another A4, with Andy2 and a Superfly glass shader. I made the skateboard...

ethin ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2019 at 1:14 PM

Recently got Faeryl, the last of sarsa and Thorne's character from Rosity I was lacking.

Strait out of the box, sorta. Faeryl SOOB.jpg

30 minutes or so later. Faeryl 30m.jpg

My galleries

ethin ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2019 at 12:05 AM

Results of playing around with Mulberry.MulberryS 04.jpg

My galleries

quietrob ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2019 at 9:34 PM

The last feels like a generation meeting. Mom, Daughter and Grandaughter/baby sister. Which Aiko are these?

Check the comic thread for more Aiko love!

Oni Atlantis 2 Reduced.jpg

ethin ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2019 at 12:28 AM

quietrob posted at 11:22PM Thu, 18 July 2019 - #4357410

The last feels like a generation meeting. Mom, Daughter and Grandaughter/baby sister. Which Aiko are these?

Or she's a time traveler. That would be good old Aiko 3.

My galleries

quietrob ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2019 at 12:42 AM

Lmao! That is Aiko 3 as well and get this. The story that pic is about is when my heroine is traveling in time and ends up in Atlantis. Hence, the title of the piece is actually, O'ne in Atlantis.

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2019 at 6:51 AM
Online Now!

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/it-was-over-there-i-tell-you-/2886407/?p for my latest image with Aiko 3

GhengisFarb ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2019 at 7:19 AM

MeshWorks posted at 5:18AM Sun, 28 July 2019 - #4343752

I love Aiko3 and use her all the time. Seriously thinking about opening a new store just for content for the older figures.

Sign me up as a customer, Aiko3/Hiro3/David are the bulk of what I use to this day.

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2019 at 12:14 PM
Online Now!

GhengisFarb posted at 6:13PM Sun, 28 July 2019 - #4358218

Sign me up as a customer, Aiko3/Hiro3/David are the bulk of what I use to this day.

Same here - my latest Aiko (Sidney, Thorne's) is at https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/just-sidney-a3-/2888017/?p

GhengisFarb ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2019 at 2:55 PM

A_Sunbeam posted at 12:52PM Sun, 28 July 2019 - #4358239

GhengisFarb posted at 6:13PM Sun, 28 July 2019 - #4358218

Same here - my latest Aiko (Sidney, Thorne's) is at https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/just-sidney-a3-/2888017/?p

Looks good! Fortunately I still have UTC with the AikoToon and HiroToon plug ins so I can convert any texture for Genesis2 to V4 over to any of V3/M3/D3/Aiko/Hiro or AikoToon and HiroToon.

FightingWolf ( ) posted Mon, 29 July 2019 at 9:27 PM

Trying something new. Hopefully it shows correctly

image.gif

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.