Fri, Jun 14, 4:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 09 8:15 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Free Kitchen Stuff

mrsparky ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2014 at 6:05 PM · edited Sun, 09 June 2024 at 1:57 AM

Attached Link: http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d10own.htm

file_507032.jpg

A perfect little side dish, heres a toaster, sandwich toaster and foodmixer. Served up in poser prop format so it's nice and tasty. http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d10own.htm

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

byudragonbreath ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2014 at 6:38 PM

thanks!

DragonBreath
http://byudragon.com

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2014 at 6:48 PM

Wonderful - thanks :)

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2014 at 7:14 PM

Makes me hungry!  Thanks MrSparky!

-AniMajik

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

ThunderStone ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2014 at 8:00 PM

Thanks!!!

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2014 at 7:37 AM · edited Thu, 04 September 2014 at 7:41 AM

file_507040.txt

Thanks for the freebie. I used the mixer a bit to test some new materials and my VSS script.

I am attaching the resulting material collection and its thumbnail as a zip file for people to use if they like. 

The materials are high quality and not for everybody - blurred fresnel reflection is involved. Weaker computers will cry.

If you don't have the Fresnel_Blend node (Poser 9 or Poser Pro 2012 or higher) don't bother downloading this material collection - it won't work.

You may use these materials in other projects, and redistribute them. Just mention me as a cool guy when you do. grin

The file is a zip file but the forum won't let me attach a zip. So it is disguised as a text file with an additional .txt at the end. You must rename it to SKMixer_BBMatCollection.zip when you download it. To do this on Windows, you must have your Windows computer set to reveal file name extensions. (Apple computers don't do that weirdness.) Otherwise, it is not even shown to you and you can't edit the file name properly like a grownup.

After you have the zip file, unzip it. It contains no runtime heirarchy - it just contains two files (mc6 and png) that you should move into any runtime material folder you like.

Enjoy.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2014 at 7:37 AM

file_507041.jpg

Here's a render.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2014 at 7:43 AM

Note (and I'm not complaining, just saying) that I wanted to smooth out some of the geometry but it gained artifacts both with smoothing and with subdividing, so I gave up on that. I understand the prop isn't meant for closeups so it's not important.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2014 at 7:56 AM

file_507042.jpg

Same materials work nicely on the toaster, too. (Bowl material used on toaster "plastic".)

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2014 at 8:17 AM

file_507043.jpg

Looking towards the "window" - Fresnel effect!

bantha ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2014 at 11:48 AM

Thanks a lot - for the model and for the shaders. 

A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.
-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

Avatar image of me done by Chidori

ThunderStone ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2014 at 12:40 PM · edited Thu, 04 September 2014 at 12:42 PM

Thanks for the gift, BB!

and thanks for the freebie, mrsparky!

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2014 at 6:54 PM

thanks for the gifts guys....lots to play with here.

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2014 at 7:50 PM

The shaders look great - I'm a DS person, but may fire up Poser to try those great looking shaders out!  Thanks - and again thanks to MrSparkey!

Could have use that toaster in my last client project!  May still use it yet!

-AniMajik

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2014 at 12:35 AM

Bagginsbill - gorgeous addition to these cool props - thanks!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

mrsparky ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2014 at 5:46 AM

Thanks all! Especially BB for his work on the shaders. BB - Would you mind if I included your file in the freebie zip? Also yes I know about the geometry issues, unfortunately it's an annoying hang over from the original source models. As the read-me states these are conversions, or more precisely ones from a very large collection that itself encompasses stuff from a wide variety of sources and ages and as a result mesh quality can sometimes vary. Tried where possible to cherry-pick the best, though with 100's of look at, this one got past me:( Indeed if everything in the collection had perfect topo, this freebie would've had around 30 or 40 bits rather than 3!

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2014 at 11:06 AM

Quote - BB - Would you mind if I included your file in the freebie zip?

No problem.

diastrophus ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2014 at 3:05 PM

Sweet!! Thanks to both of you!

UVDan ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2014 at 8:39 PM
Forum Moderator

Thanks for the freebies!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.