Mon, Jun 17, 5:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 8:30 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

Jan19 ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2013 at 9:48 PM · edited Mon, 15 July 2013 at 9:50 PM

Quote - It's because you're special, Jan ... the nice kind of special.

Thank you very much.  :-)  That's very kind, and I appreciate it.

Ha...I told my mother the theories behind my strange eye, and all she said was, "thank goodness, there turned out to be only one of you."  (The twin thing is fascinating, in a macabre way.)

This thread grew three pages, in 12 hrs!  :ohmy:

Interest in Dawn is obviously not flagging. 😄

My type is messing up.

I love me some Modo!  :-)

Latexluv ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2013 at 9:54 PM

Quote - BTW The original promo from '06.

Thank you so much! I grabbed the denim and a few others too!

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

Jan19 ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2013 at 9:56 PM · edited Mon, 15 July 2013 at 9:57 PM

Quote - I, for one, don't know a damn thing and freely admit it. LOL.

THAT is funny!  :-)  And not true, I'm sure.

Y'all, some of these misunderstandings might be resulting from language/cultural distinctions.  Some of us are trained to say the "right" thing -- sometimes things get lost in translation -- some say exactly what they think -- and so on.

I don't think anyone means to hurt anyone else's feelings.  I hope not, anyhow.  ;-)

Jan19 ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2013 at 9:58 PM · edited Mon, 15 July 2013 at 9:59 PM

Quote - Finally got a chance to get another render done.

Wow, what a stunner!!! (orange bikini)

ANOTHER stunner, I should say.  :-)

Jan19 ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2013 at 10:03 PM

Quote - Hmm ... I've been overweight all my life.  Maybe I ate my twin in utero, and I really am two people, not one.  

There haven't been a lot of twins in my family, but there have been some.  Maybe that's why all my paternal relatives have struggled with weight too. They all ate their twins (or triplets in some cases).

Ok.  That's just creepy as you say.

Quote - As for being twins in one body...wow -- well, my mother's generation was supposed to have twins but she didn't.  Ok, now I'm creeped out.  I ate my twin!  My poor twin...

Yep...purely creepy.  :-)

Interesting, the things I learn on these forums.  :biggrin:

I wonder if they're still tweaking Dawn, or if they have a final version that the vendors are working around, to model their clothing.  Her release is only about 3 weeks away!  :-)

Starkdog ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2013 at 10:56 PM

So, I have an interesting question about Dawn: When loaded into Poser and zeroed, do her feet remain flat, or do they point down through the floor like V4?  I have some "rough" shoe and sandal base meshes modeled in the flat-foot plane, and hope it would be easy to scale and re-fit as needed.  Thanks, -Starkdog

RorrKonn ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2013 at 11:34 PM

If your going to change the size of the font.
We vote larger in stead of smaller.

DAZ Poser both have GoZ.

Gods of the CGI Arena. has no humility.

"Quote from king of troy priam"
even enemies can show Respect

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

Kerya ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 12:38 AM

Quote - ... I wonder if they're still tweaking Dawn, or if they have a final version that the vendors are working around, to model their clothing.  Her release is only about 3 weeks away!  :-)

Afrodite-Ohki Posted Mon, Jul 15, 2013 6:31 pm
Be sure you got the latest version of Dawn though ;)

Latexluv ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 12:43 AM

file_496414.jpg

First attempt at Gothic. My roommate says the white face isn't white enough. Which I can fix, I was being conservative. But I do have a question for those that want a Goth look. Do you want only the white face, or do you want the body also to be whitish????

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:06 AM

Dawn's feet are flat to the ground plane in Poser, even when she is zeroed.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:12 AM

The whitiesh face and body seem to be the norm for goth styles.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

shadowhawk2zero ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:14 AM

I like th eidea of white skin over the whole body myself not just the face and I love the black lipstick to me it is just as sexy as a nice red color is.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:23 AM

Just googled female goth and most of the pics are of white facebody.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:27 AM · edited Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:28 AM

file_496416.jpg

She's not really a goth, but I do like Megan Massacre in this one.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Latexluv ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:28 AM

Yeah, that's what I thought. Whole body. Okay. Should it be whiter than my demo?

Weapons of choice:

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:32 AM · edited Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:32 AM

file_496417.jpg

Now if any morpher or hair person would like to do this one, then I would be VERY happy!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

docatlas ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:34 AM

Quote - First attempt at Gothic. My roommate says the white face isn't white enough. Which I can fix, I was being conservative. But I do have a question for those that want a Goth look. Do you want only the white face, or do you want the body also to be whitish????

I really like that render! I would guess the whole body would look good white, but I haven't seen that many goths, so I really don't know what would look more authentic. The black lipstick would go well with a lot of different skin colors.

ghosty12 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:35 AM

file_496418.jpg

Here are are my updated teeth gone for a Underworld style of teeth this time though I do plan on doing True Blood style for those who like them.  Got lots to do. lol

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:43 AM

From what I have found out, goth females normally try to be pale due to Victorian influences.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Latexluv ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:46 AM

Quote - Here are are my updated teeth gone for a Underworld style of teeth this time though I do plan on doing True Blood style for those who like them.  Got lots to do. lol

Dude, I want your fangs for my goth girl!!!!!!

To all: I'm making the body white too.

Weapons of choice:

kyoto_kid ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 2:08 AM

Quote - > Quote - Why not try common sense for a change? For the first Daz cannot stop anyone from making an V4 clone. For the second If Daz do not provide a V4 clone themselves they will literally by lynched..that is all there is to it.

Soon you will see Dawn content sold in Daz store.

I wouldn't count on that.  I could be wrong, but the atmosphere there doesn't seem to lean toward friendliness for Dawn.  I haven't seen anything over there about Dawn, but I've heard a lot of posts were deleted that referred to Dawn.  They're pushing Gen2 Female and V6.  They lost a couple of big names, one of whom was firmly involved in the PC for many years.  I don't see warm and fuzzy feelings for Dawn coming any time soon.

Like I said, I could be wrong.

Dana

...I have to agree based on my own experience of having posts and even replies to posts which referenced Dawn being deleted.

That said, Yeah I know I'm a bit late to the party here.  Was just steered here from another forum.  Haven't read all 126 pages (first came into this back in the "20s" where morph creation was being discussed).  From what I saw in the pre-promo email and early pics posted in the forums here and on another site, I am very interested. 

My one concern is how far can the morphing limits be pushed before the mesh starts to distort.  This was an ongoing issue with Vicky4 as well as the base Genesis Female whereby if the breast size was dialed down past a certain point, far the mesh would collapse in on itself. For my work I need to be able to create teen and more petite characters. 

For Gen4 it requried using Thorne/Sarsa's characters (Tommi and seveal fey), Jamminwolf's characters with different age shapes (like Tindra Thompson), and/or the NPMs for Steph4 to for improved breast sizing morphs.

For Genesis I was able to port these over via GenX to an extent but the real breakthrough was Thorne/Sarsa's Young Teens.

My question is would it be possible for one (say, like myself) to create custom morphs for Dawn that could in a sense turn her into a more petite or teen figure without having to wait for a separate character to be released? Would clothing also need to be modified to accept the new moph limits?

(BTW they still need spell check here as FFs spell checker doesn't work).

...forsaken daughter is watching you.

[Intel Xeon 5660 Hyperthreading 6 core CPU, 24GB GSkill Ripjaws 1333 DDR3 Tri Channel RAM, Nvidia Titan-X GPU with 12GB GDDR5 & 3072 cores, 1 x AData 240 GB SSD (boot) + 1 x 2TB HDD, EGVA 850 G5 PSU Antec P-193 with more fans than Justin Bieber.]

RorrKonn ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 2:10 AM · edited Tue, 16 July 2013 at 2:19 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Goth

Think of a city girl.
From a broken family her mothers on the corner for drugs and her fathers doing time.
She is surounded buy drugs n pimps with no education and no self esteem.
She has nothing to believe in. all she has at night to keep her warm is despair ,self pitty ,her stash & poverty.

There's no emotions or color in there hearts so there's no color to there face.
They dress in black cause they believe this world is hell and there a walking corpse.
As they wait to be released from hell.
There eyes are hollowed and empty.
If they cover there arms then there hiding track marks.

You could say Goths a Anarchist Statement or a way to rebel against life.

Might help to lissen to marilyn manson or goth bands while your making goths.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

kyoto_kid ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 2:15 AM

...considering that fabiana has expressed interest in supporting Dawn, could a "Druscilla Goth" type character be a possibility?

...forsaken daughter is watching you.

[Intel Xeon 5660 Hyperthreading 6 core CPU, 24GB GSkill Ripjaws 1333 DDR3 Tri Channel RAM, Nvidia Titan-X GPU with 12GB GDDR5 & 3072 cores, 1 x AData 240 GB SSD (boot) + 1 x 2TB HDD, EGVA 850 G5 PSU Antec P-193 with more fans than Justin Bieber.]

Latexluv ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 2:21 AM

Quote - Goth

Think of a city girl.
From a broken family her mothers on the corner for drugs and her fathers doing time.
She has nothing to believe in. all she has at night to keep her warm is despair ,self pitty ,her stash & poverty.

They dress in black cause they believe this world is hell and there a walking corpse.

I am an '80's Metal Child, but I do have some Manson and Black Veil Brides, and 69 Eyes.

Weapons of choice:

ghosty12 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 2:22 AM · edited Tue, 16 July 2013 at 2:24 AM

file_496419.jpg

> Quote - > Quote - Here are are my updated teeth gone for a Underworld style of teeth this time though I do plan on doing True Blood style for those who like them.  Got lots to do. lol > >   > > Dude, I want your fangs for my goth girl!!!!!! > > To all: I'm making the body white too.

If you like those then may like these just redone the bottom ones not as large as my previous ones but better. :) And were a pain in the rear to get right though not quite yet, but they give her more grip when she is noshing on someones neck.. lol :)

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro

DanaTA ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 2:27 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Why not try common sense for a change? For the first Daz cannot stop anyone from making an V4 clone. For the second If Daz do not provide a V4 clone themselves they will literally by lynched..that is all there is to it.

Soon you will see Dawn content sold in Daz store.

I wouldn't count on that.  I could be wrong, but the atmosphere there doesn't seem to lean toward friendliness for Dawn.  I haven't seen anything over there about Dawn, but I've heard a lot of posts were deleted that referred to Dawn.  They're pushing Gen2 Female and V6.  They lost a couple of big names, one of whom was firmly involved in the PC for many years.  I don't see warm and fuzzy feelings for Dawn coming any time soon.

Like I said, I could be wrong.

Dana

...I have to agree based on my own experience of having posts and even replies to posts which referenced Dawn being deleted.

That said, Yeah I know I'm a bit late to the party here.  Was just steered here from another forum.  Haven't read all 126 pages (first came into this back in the "20s" where morph creation was being discussed).  From what I saw in the pre-promo email and early pics posted in the forums here and on another site, I am very interested. 

My one concern is how far can the morphing limits be pushed before the mesh starts to distort.  This was an ongoing issue with Vicky4 as well as the base Genesis Female whereby if the breast size was dialed down past a certain point, far the mesh would collapse in on itself. For my work I need to be able to create teen and more petite characters. 

For Gen4 it requried using Thorne/Sarsa's characters (Tommi and seveal fey), Jamminwolf's characters with different age shapes (like Tindra Thompson), and/or the NPMs for Steph4 to for improved breast sizing morphs.

For Genesis I was able to port these over via GenX to an extent but the real breakthrough was Thorne/Sarsa's Young Teens.

My question is would it be possible for one (say, like myself) to create custom morphs for Dawn that could in a sense turn her into a more petite or teen figure without having to wait for a separate character to be released? Would clothing also need to be modified to accept the new moph limits?

(BTW they still need spell check here as FFs spell checker doesn't work).

Nice to see you here, KK.  I've refrained from mentioning Dawn over there.  I've been censored enough there in the past.

The spell checker in FF works for me.  Lemme see.  Hmmmm....I guess it doesn't work in here.  I never noticed that.  I think it used to work in here.  Maybe I'm just delusional.

Dana

Kludge ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 2:32 AM

Quote - > Quote - It's because you're special, Jan ... the nice kind of special.

Thank you very much.  :-)  That's very kind, and I appreciate it.

**Dunno about kind but I do know about honest.  We've talked before on another site although long enough ago you probably don't remember. 

Quote - Ha...I told my mother the theories behind my strange eye, and all she said was, "thank goodness, there turned out to be only one of you."  (The twin thing is fascinating, in a macabre way.)

**Oh, I don't know ... "Double your pleasure, double your fun ... "

Quote - This thread grew three pages, in 12 hrs!  :ohmy:

Interest in Dawn is obviously not flagging. 😄

I don't think it's going to either, not for a while.  Despite a few nay-sayers (2% of any group won't "get the word."), this is a new character developed by some of the Old Masters that both sides can agree and work together on.  I suspect both big houses will take a "not invented here" approach until they see how well Dawn is received in the community.  With Rendo & RDNA behind her as well as some top names in content creation it will be difficult for them not to take public notice and possibly even do the "me too!" thing in support sometime in the future.  The fact that some of those content creators have worked with them in the past may also be an interesting factor.

Quote - My type is messing up.

I don't think anyone takes off points for typos etc.  :-)

Kludge ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 2:38 AM

Quote - First attempt at Gothic. My roommate says the white face isn't white enough. Which I can fix, I was being conservative. But I do have a question for those that want a Goth look. Do you want only the white face, or do you want the body also to be whitish????

From what I've seen both in photos and occasionally here in sunny Hawaii, the formula seems to a deathly pale white with black makeup.  Clothing is generally black.  Alternatives seem to be purple with black or red with black.  I think it's interesting although I haven't yet found a place in my projects to include it. 

shadowhawk2zero ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 2:47 AM

Quote - Yeah, that's what I thought. Whole body. Okay. Should it be whiter than my demo?

I would go a couple of shades lighter as a start, but to light and she could look kind of ghoulish.

Latexluv ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:17 AM

file_496420.jpg

Okay, how's this?

Weapons of choice:

Kludge ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:25 AM

Quote - Okay, how's this?

Closer but she really needs to be death pale white all over.  Well, everywhere exposed.  I don't know how the rest is. ;-)  Really, really, really white.  Think vampires and the undead.  Or the very dead except I think they're kinda blue-white. 

PendraiaFaeCreations ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:27 AM

Quote - > Quote - Guardian_Angel_671,

Export Dawn as obj. Use the default settings except for one thing, SubDivision Level must be 0.
After the modifications import (Edit/Object)Morph Loader Pro, Click "Choose morph files" and pick up your obj. If everything goes well you will see "Created morph successfully".
Go to the Parameters tab and find your new morph. (Click all and use the search box)
Then click the little gear icon in the top right corner and choose Parameter Settings. Change type Modifier/Shape to Modifier/clone. Done.

Tried this metheod and where it should say "Created morph successfully" it says "Geometery did not match. Failed to create morp"  Any idea what I may have missed?

it means that somehow you have either added or deleted geometry while making your morph.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:30 AM

Yep, only use things that just move the mesh, do not add, subtract anything.

This is really a case of poly pushing.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:40 AM

Agree, we need a Drusilla or even dark Willow character!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Kludge ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:40 AM · edited Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:43 AM

Quote - Think of a city girl.

Except not all are like that.  The ones I've seen have been from upscale neighborhoods and dress like that because it's the "in" thing.  Can't be "in" unless you wear the uniform.  OTOH, that is a good way to visualize a core mindset in developing the makeup and attire. 

For real entertainment, consider this.  Hawaii's population is largely Asian.  Some of the "Goth" kids I see now are Asian.  They already have the dark eyes & hair and in a few cases a head start on the lips (dependent on the racial mix) but the white makeup base does not work well with their features.  :-)

Kludge ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:41 AM

Quote - Agree, we need a Drusilla or even dark Willow character!!!

Oh, yes!  Most definitely.  Dark Willow.  Yummers! }:>

Chaosophia ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:43 AM

Goth:

well it does go a way bit beyond being a track mark junkie, I have known a few jocks that fit that description and had no relevence with gothic subcultures. So that stereotype is at best an insult.

Just think beauty within the Dark. Not afraid to delve in the shadows...

If you really want to delve into goth go beyond the Manson and the Hot Topic crowd.

There is a goth magazine called Propaganda, it is well done

As for goth bands, classics such as The Cure, Depeche Mode, Echo and The Bunnymen, Christian Death, Rosetta Stone, Fields Of The Neiphilim, Bauhaus, Switchblade Symphony, Razed In Black, Leatherstrip, Sisters Of Mercy, ... just to name a few...

However if you wish to delve deeper into subculture of goth and metal I would suggest: Satyricon, Hecate Enthroned, Dark Funeral, Dissection, Burzum, Ancient, Marduk, Emperor, Naglfar & Gorgoroth...

On the electronica/industrial gothic side:

KMFDM, Thrill Kill Kult (Older), VNV Nation, Assemblage 23, Psyclon 9, Ministry, Mortiis, Genitorturers, Unter Null, & Eisenfunk...

TYPE O NEGATIVE is also another huge goth influence circa '93 with Bloody Kisses.

Kerya ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 4:06 AM

Quote - ... For real entertainment, consider this.  Hawaii's population is largely Asian.  Some of the "Goth" kids I see now are Asian.  They already have the dark eyes & hair and in a few cases a head start on the lips (dependent on the racial mix) but the white makeup base does not work well with their features.  :-)

The Goths I know are in for the beauty of the style ...

Curiosity: wouldn't Asians look more "Geisha" with white makeup?

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 4:17 AM · edited Tue, 16 July 2013 at 4:20 AM

The Cure started out as punk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cure

Depeche Mode was electronic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depeche_Mode

Echo and the Bunnyen was post punk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echo_%26_the_Bunnymen

So, I don't know when they turned goth!!! Lol.

And before anyone asks, yes, I went through those eras and remember them all.

People will be telling me next that Gary Numan and The Sex Pistols were goths!! LOL.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Kludge ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 4:18 AM

Quote - The Goths I know are in for the beauty of the style ...

I can believe it.  I would love to find a project where they wouldn't be out of place since I do rather like the style.

Quote - Curiosity: wouldn't Asians look more "Geisha" with white makeup?

With the white base by itself, yes, but when adding the black makeup over it, it becomes something else that is neither Geisha nor Goth yet is both. Also, the hair styles are much different.  Properly, a Geisha's is more formal with several set styles indicating rank and status.  Goth, not so much since the styles there are quite un-Geisha-like. 

Hmmm ... a Gothic Geisha.  Now there's an interesting concept.  I need to toss this around a bit.  :-)

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 4:21 AM

How about a gothic GoGo from Kill Bill Vol. 01?

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Chaosophia ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 4:29 AM

@PaganEagle

Melding of the sub cultures I am guessing, but they are embraced as gothic, a lot of the punk bands influenced goth rock bands. I caught the end of the train where it was concerned, as it was getting assimilated by the manson crowd. LOL.

more about the journey than the label I guess.

But still damn good music just the same.

Kerya ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 4:35 AM

Looking for Goth Geisha ... pretty!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzx1egTI7T1r13ktbo1_500.jpg

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1572/geishapretty.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HhxItisWvOI/TPCeEoJLjBI/AAAAAAAABh8/cAg6aKRJ1TY/s1600/gothic-geisha.jpg

Latexluv ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 5:00 AM

file_496422.jpg

Still working on this. After looking at pages of Gothic makeups, I came up with this one.

Weapons of choice:

Kludge ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 5:42 AM

Quote - How about a gothic GoGo from Kill Bill Vol. 01?

Oh, now that would be just downright cool, especially if one leaves the homicidal psychopath part intact.  Ideas are forming ... :-)

Kludge ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 5:44 AM

Quote - Looking for Goth Geisha ... pretty!

I downloaded all three pics to play with a bit.  Combined with a Gothic GoGo, I could have a bit of fun with this.  As mentioned, I'm getting ideas. :-)

JV-Andrew ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 6:03 AM

file_496423.jpg

@**Latexluv** ...had a fiddle in Photoshop to show how dramatic you need to go for "Goth". 

Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with what you're doing, but it's more disco than goth at the moment, hehehe.

[url=http://jv-andrew.deviantart.com/]My deviantART page[/url]
[url=http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=Jabba101]My ShareCG freebies[/url]
[url=https://soundcloud.com/jv-andrew]Some of my music[/url]

Latexluv ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 6:15 AM

Well going from the image searches I did on Yahoo and Google and saving quite a few images for study, I found a gamut from Geisha white to no powder at all. The most frequent was black lipstick and grey/black makeup (in both dramatic and minimal). I could tick the white up a little bit (I'd have to do that on all the body map as well to match). But that would have to be for tomorrow. Doing a couple of thumbnails then gonna crash.

Weapons of choice:

Kerya ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 6:18 AM

JV-Andrew: that's great! Now she just has to pout instead of smile. LOL

ambermoore ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 7:00 AM

I fear when I hear "Goths" I think "visigoths" and "ostrigoths".  Must be the mideaval recreationist in me.  This conversation has given me a completely irreverent (to both sides) image of a deathly pale Dawn in dramatic black and red make up wealding a Zweihander dressed in early period germanic armor.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.