Mon, Jun 17, 9:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 8:30 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Most Wanted Freestuff Items

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 4:09 PM · edited Sun, 16 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Thought Id make a thread for us all to offer feedback to our freebie providers on what items we want/need the most. 😄

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 4:23 PM

MMMmmm i need DOLLARS loads of them ...and when you give em to me they are FREEBEE'S to me :lol:

Oh... thats not what you had in mind ... well ok ... sent em anyway hehehehehe 😉

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 4:47 PM

Hey if we start getting freebie dollars thrown around, Im gettin' in line too! :laugh:

~Jani

jjroland ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 12:09 AM

Anything and everything for apollo.  Including poses.

I am:  aka Velocity3d 

infinity10 ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 12:12 AM

I'd also like to get more stuff for the Baby figures.  Bunny playsuits for one.

Eternal Hobbyist

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 12:54 PM

Clothes for Miki 1 and/or 2. And textures.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Klutz ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 1:19 PM

A second vote for clothes for Miki 1 & 2 ....also S3P?

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

Andrew_C ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 2:33 PM

Clothes for the men, lab coats for the mad scientists, sensible shoes for everyone and space helmets please :)

grylin ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 1:22 PM

yes, space helmets and space suits too!!!!!:D+...maybe more textures for m3,v3? hehe:)

infinity10 ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2007 at 9:43 PM

Blonde characters for Apollo Maximus - I know, I know, Anton is doing one, but I just had to put it here ha ha ha !!

Eternal Hobbyist

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2007 at 3:19 PM

Hair for Apollo, and the other hairless characters... um, the Sixus people I think it was, - I got them... oooh a very long time ago, but could never use them because they had no hair.

I'd probably have to re-download them now, as that was on the laptop that was stolen, I just never bothered to get them again.

I wanted more figures than just Viki and Mike, with sci-fi uniforms, so you could have more than just 2 people in a scene...

But they gotta have hair too.

Measure your mind's height
by the shade it casts.

Robert Browning (Paracelsus)

Fran's Freestuff

http://franontheedge.blogspot.com/

http://www.FranOnTheEdge.com

grylin ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2007 at 9:21 AM

hmmmm heres an idea. more for vicky 2 and mike 2? i still like them characters for my sci fi scenes:) so clothes would be cool:)

kimber89 ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2007 at 11:48 AM

Shoes or Sandals for The Girl....or any figure for that matter.

grylin ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2007 at 12:06 PM

yes- shoes too:D  . sci fi boots, or *real boots?not only heels or  manohlos:P 
or whutever theyre called:)nike like shoes, free sneakers? i cant afford the ones at the mp:P

Lord_syphex ( ) posted Sun, 24 June 2007 at 9:13 AM

Royalty free textures that can be redistributed.

Eye seam guides for all the carachters.

Virtua36 ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2007 at 5:57 AM

Food props .  A complete meal to put an a plate , like steak with vegetables and potatoes .

equan ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2007 at 7:36 AM

I have a ? Is freestuff packaged and uploaded here the same way stuff i would sell?

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2007 at 2:16 PM

Rendo doesn't host files in the freestuff area except for thumbnails..you would package in a zip/rar and have to use an outside file host like ShareCG {free} or your own if you have one. ;)

~Jani

equan ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2007 at 8:51 PM

Thank you 4 the info.

Lord_syphex ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2007 at 7:26 PM

Speaking of packaging, how exactly do you package a .zip file so it'll go into poser correctly?

For example, on my own computer it would go into 

C:Program FilesCurious LabsPoser 5Runtime

But say someone has their poser on some other drive, like their D drive, or their F drive or their Z drive etc....

It wouldn't work then rigt, because I've set up my .zip archive to go into C: etc....?

sc00by ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2007 at 8:27 PM

I find the most helpful/useful way is to start with Runtime...

Lord_syphex ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2007 at 12:57 AM

Ah ok scooby thanks.

sc00by ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2007 at 12:48 PM

You betcha
as an aside, it's always been a bit of a pain to download something that installs/unpacks into a seperate runtime (sometimes a vendor wil put their name or product name on the top folder of the tree, with the runtime folder inside it). I don't like to group things that way, and usu end up drag-and-dropping things. with the runtime folder being first, the downloader can simply point his extracter at whatever path he wants.

grylin ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 4:21 PM

id like to see  a Nostromo like ship for poser /daz (did i spell it right?):P anything alien like a facehugger too

arrowhead42 ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 2:34 PM

Clothes for Mike 2! He's the best of the "Mike" characters, but he needs more clothes! Free ones!

Here's the link to my freebies:   https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?uid=493127

"I can't stand it when people pointlessly repeat themselves. I can't stand it. I really can't!!"

grylin ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2007 at 8:47 AM

how about autobots?:) i know there is an optimus prime  for free but i mean like in the movie:P that would b so cool

Lord_syphex ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 4:00 PM

Quote - how about autobots?:) i know there is an optimus prime  for free but i mean like in the movie:P that would b so cool

grylin thats harder than one might think. I tried to whip up bumblbee up in wings, but he's not very good or poseable. :lol:

Lord_syphex ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 4:01 PM · edited Mon, 16 July 2007 at 4:03 PM

I've a request. Could someone that is good at painting. Please share with us all an egyptian syle makeup .psd layer for m3 or d3. I neeeeeeeeeed one. :lol:

Yours, the painting challenged.

Syphex

Madbat ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 10:52 PM · edited Mon, 16 July 2007 at 11:01 PM

I've a request. Could someone that is good at painting. Please share with us all an egyptian syle makeup .psd layer for m3 or d3. I neeeeeeeeeed one.

I might be able to, if I had a decent reference pic to go by. Not sure where I'd be able to host it though. (preferably someplace that wasn't a pain in the @$$ to download from)

As to runtime folders, sazzyazzca put up a folder template with notes on use here in the freestuff section somewhere I think. In the zip there is a template for both Poser and Daz.

Hair for Apollo and the Sixtus people would be nice, as would clothing for same. I'd make it, but I have no way of rigging the stuff as I only have Daz. I'm thinking adding morphs would be a progect all in itself too.

A decent base fur texture for V4 would be nice. I'm attempting one now, but the seams are a pain.

Angel_Natavi ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 1:17 AM

Wait a tick.  There are transformers for free?  As for the live action movie, do you know how many small parts are involved in one single bot?  Hundreds.  For example.  BumbleBee's transformation sequence, when he first reviels himself to the humans, took the entire bank of rendering processors and over... what was it... 50 terabytes of power and memory to do?  Granted, thats a lot of power for just a single transformer, but still.  We could probably do that if we wanted to, to try and make something like that, but thats a little complicated.  

Although, some of the older style animated transformers would definatly work.  Maybe for DAZ or Poser.  Like Cheetor or even the Big Bot himself, Optimus Primal.

In order to go forward, one must often times look to the past.

Francemi ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 8:02 PM · edited Tue, 17 July 2007 at 8:02 PM

I would love to have more clothes for TOON BABY (3dUniverse) and KIT (LadyLittlefox). ;o)

P.S. NOT dynamic!!!

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Lord_syphex ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 10:39 PM · edited Tue, 17 July 2007 at 10:40 PM

RE: Transforming robots.

I'd be willing to help out to make one if some other folks wanted to get together as a group and try and make one.

We could release it as the first ever freestuff freebie. :lol:

Madbat ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 12:26 AM

Hmm...interesting idea, to group on a project.
A Free freebie? Can it be done???? :unsure: Can the world handle the aweful truth???
sorry...got carried away.

I just picked up Hexagon, might be an excuse to give it a test run, if Daz ever gives me the bloody serial number that is. :cursing:

I could certainly work on parts but Hexagon can't do any rigging as far as I know, and I do not have Poser, just Daz. someone else will need to rig the thing.

Lord_syphex ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 1:59 AM

Yeah I can model some too madbat, but I don't know how to rig yet.

Madbat ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 2:05 AM

hmm...then we have a problem.

Unless Poser7 magically drops into my lap...
ok you can all quit laughing now.

Angel_Natavi ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 11:01 AM

Well, I can work on the head if anyone else wants to take the rest of it.  Or the hands, havn't done hands yet.   Then there is the problem if what vehicle to make it as?

grylin ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 11:08 AM

bumblebee!:D he s so cool:)  or any of the other ones really:)from the movie:P anyways it would b cool

Angel_Natavi ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 11:11 AM

Tell me about it.  Well, I can make some of them, but from the toys, so not a whole lot of fine detail I am afraid.  But, I can work on the smaller parts, for that seems to be my forte.

grylin ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 11:14 AM

http://www.michaelbay.com/blog/files/may-2007.html

i found a great pic here on the  bumie transformer:) if ya all scroll down the page on the link, its a huuuge pic too:) very nice aswell

Angel_Natavi ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 3:45 PM

I need really good refs of the Master Chief's Helmat from Halo 2.  If anyone could find some, It would be appreciated.

RetroDevil ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 4:15 PM

more realistic skintones for jessi (poser 6) model!! please!!!

My Gallery

Wild_Dog ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 5:41 PM

Quote - > Quote - how about autobots?:) i know there is an optimus prime  for free but i mean like in the movie:P that would b so cool

grylin thats harder than one might think. I tried to whip up bumblbee up in wings, but he's not very good or poseable. :lol:

Well, there might be away to do it in Poser. Just hear me out:

you could take a exo skeleton type droid model, download parts from the Honda fan site (Morphograpy links) and piece each part. I think that the only major snag is bening unable to do the who transform thing.

Madbat ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 11:13 PM

I think modeling and rigging something as complex as the movie version seems to be is out of the question. Something like the toy line however could be done as there is already something to use as a reference.

CodemanStudios ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2007 at 11:25 PM

Quote - id like to see  a Nostromo like ship for poser /daz (did i spell it right?):P anything alien like a facehugger too

I posted an original FaceHugger 2007 in the freebies.  Enjoy!

Angel_Natavi ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 8:32 PM

Well, I can do somethings for the toy line.  But, I am better at making things from scratch, for some reason.  So, if anyone would care to contribute textures, I can make a couple generic looking protoforms.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 8:58 PM

I have free textures..not sure if they would fit into your toys ideas or not, but I could make some if I knew what exactly kind you all wanted.

~Jani

Angel_Natavi ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 9:42 PM

Well, I just need some grey and gunmetal type things.  Possibly some circit like bump maps to go with them for texture.

grylin ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2007 at 10:51 AM

cool faehugger!!i have  waited like forever (kind of , hehe) to c one:D very kool.!<and transformers,  swweeeeeeet!!!

deddard ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2007 at 10:58 AM

Just a couple of pointers on the transformers..
as mentioned, the 'toy' variety may be in reach, but I just saw the article in 3d world magazine - bumblebee has:
7,608 geometric pieces
1,511,727 polygons
8,094 textures

So I guess I'll just drop that one into my laptop huh? :tongue2:

oxio ( ) posted Sat, 11 August 2007 at 7:36 AM

Attached Link: http://www.oxio3d.xz.lt

***come and see my site  [www.oxio3d.xz.lt](http://www.oxio3d.xz.lt)***

cparrish5606 ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2007 at 3:07 PM

HI i am having a problem with my Face morphs for M3 can anyone help?

CLP

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.