Mon, Apr 29, 1:04 PM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 27 3:38 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: FACESHOP NOW AVAILABLE AT RENDEROSITY 25% OFF

AbaloneLLC ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2007 at 3:50 PM · edited Fri, 09 February 2024 at 6:00 AM

Attached Link: FaceShop product page

file_379354.jpg

Hi everyone, Create face morphs for DAZ|Studio, PoserTM, and other tools based on an unlimited number of your favorite figures! FaceShop Pro is a powerful stand-alone application that lets you create a unique 3D head from any photo reference you have. Recreate your favorite celebrities, family, or friends from a single photograph through patented technology which actually recreates the original camera angle for accuracy. FaceShop Pro is affordable and offers superior results compared to other face generation programs. Intuitive interface prompts every step. Create any character in 5 minutes – easy! Create anyone from just one photograph. The possibilities are endless! To purchase FaceShop or FaceShop Pro, go to:

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=56917&TopID=10626.

wertu ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2007 at 7:30 PM · edited Tue, 05 June 2007 at 7:37 PM

file_379372.png

Hi! just bought it but the exported .obj for V4 gives "Target geometry has wrong number of vertices". What do you think I might be doing wrong?

Also, intuitively I suppose a three quarter view will give the best results... is this true?

Also... is there a way to deal with open mouth source pictures in the program or is that for Photoshop on the texture map?

AbaloneLLC ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2007 at 7:38 PM

Pls. read the manual.
(I suppose that you exported to Poser. Chapter 5 in the manual).
Also, big threads at DAZ about how to export and use FaceShop with Studio and Poser.
Laslo

Tashar59 ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2007 at 9:22 PM

Is this the fixed version / SR1.

We are still waiting for our SR1 after buying from Daz.

RTFM is not a real answer. what would happen if everyone said that for every question.You could have simply said that you need to export what ever figure 's head you want to use without the eyes as a morph target and use that. You will not get the, " wrong vert message.

Is this a commercial thread? There is a forum for that.

RubiconDigital ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2007 at 12:09 AM

Frankly, I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moved already. It is a commercial post, after all. If the rules have changed, then I'll start too.

panko ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2007 at 9:31 PM

Quote - Is this the fixed version / SR1.

I fall in the same category... Still waiting for the fix... and why do I have this uneasy feeling that we are in for a long wait??? :sad:

"That's another fine mess you got me in to!" -- Oliver Hardy

Tashar59 ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 2:42 AM

Reset your DL at Daz and it is supose to be the new one. Should have been done for us with a notice but was not.

AbaloneLLC ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 9:56 AM

Quote - > Quote - Is this the fixed version / SR1.

I fall in the same category... Still waiting for the fix... and why do I have this uneasy feeling that we are in for a long wait??? :sad:

The FaceShop selling at Rendo (and DAZ, 3dCommune) is SR1.
If you purchased it at DAZ, you can download the newer version.
Laslo

panko ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 11:11 AM

Thank you Laslo, I just did.... I find it rather peculiar that DAZ customers have never been notified that a SR was available.... Omission? Sloppiness?... Total disregard for customers?... All of the above?.... None of the above?.... Well, maybe it's because of the climatic changes.... :))
OK... I'm going to have another go at the thingy and let's hope.... Hope is everything in this life, isn't it?.........:unsure:

AbaloneLLC ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 4:30 PM

Quote - Thank you Laslo, I just did.... I find it rather peculiar that DAZ customers have never been notified that a SR was available.... Omission? Sloppiness?... Total disregard for customers?... All of the above?.... None of the above?.... Well, maybe it's because of the climatic changes.... :))
OK... I'm going to have another go at the thingy and let's hope.... Hope is everything in this life, isn't it?.........:unsure:

Panko,

Spoke too soon. There was a huge newsletter announcing the upgraded version.
I also posted announcements on the forums.
At any rate, SR1 (FS 3.15) is here and it works:-)
Laslo

Klutz ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 4:41 PM

Sorry to cross post, but I am still unsure as to which version I have.

I requested a download reset.

The file I downloaded appeared to still be 3.1 but no revised demo file or version number.

I can select 2048x2048

Klutz :0/

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

panko ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 5:40 PM

Quote - > Quote - Thank you Laslo, I just did.... I find it rather peculiar that DAZ customers have never been notified that a SR was available.... Omission? Sloppiness?... Total disregard for customers?... All of the above?.... None of the above?.... Well, maybe it's because of the climatic changes.... :))

Panko,

Spoke too soon. There was a huge newsletter announcing the upgraded version.
I also posted announcements on the forums.
At any rate, SR1 (FS 3.15) is here and it works:-)
Laslo

Laslo,

Your efforts and support on this matter has been greatly appreciated and I am certain that eceryone would agree with me here. However I never received any newsletter announcing the release of SR1. Had I not browsed through this thread I would have never known that a corrective version of the program was made available. But, my dear Laslo, allow me to point out here that a buyer is not obligated to keep an eye on the forum postings to be informed of updates released of a program he/she purchased.
Thank you once again for your efforts. :)

AbaloneLLC ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 6:07 PM

Well said. I will talk to DAZ about this.
Laslo

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.