Thu, May 2, 9:43 AM CDT

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 24 12:16 am)

Subject: Halloween Contest winners will be posted this evening...

LillianH ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2006 at 9:03 AM · edited Wed, 25 October 2023 at 7:46 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that our Contest Manager, cartesius [Anders], will be posting the Halloween contest winners this evening.

Thank you all for your patience during the extended judging time. This contest had an enormous amount of amazing entries.

Thanks,
Lillian

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

manoloz ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2006 at 9:13 AM

Cool! It must have been hard on the judges, so much entries to review, shortlist, choose...
Just browsing through the images has inspired me on lots of ideas and concepts, it is really surprising how a single theme can be interpreted in so many different, creative, and beautiful ways.

still hooked to real life and enjoying the siesta!
Visit my blog! :D
Visit my portfolio! :D

nightsong ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2006 at 10:08 AM

Quote - Just wanted to let everyone know that our Contest Manager, cartesius [Anders], will be posting the Halloween contest winners this evening.

Thank you all for your patience during the extended judging time. This contest had an enormous amount of amazing entries.

Thanks,
Lillian

Thank you for the update so we didn't go nuts refreshing the page all day long!! :biggrin:  It helps, a lot.  Now that I know to check back this evening I can actually plan on getting some semblance of work done today!!

Good luck to everyone! :thumbupboth:

cartesius ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2006 at 3:36 PM

No need to wait any longer :)

Renderosity Halloween Contest 2006 - Winners!

/Anders

Gallery | Store | dogday-design.se

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.