Fri, May 17, 12:17 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 16 11:59 pm)

Subject: site updated

ROGUE6023 ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 1:28 PM · edited Mon, 02 October 2023 at 8:12 AM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/rogue6023

new images and a few downloads

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 2:56 PM

Thanks for posting, I'll go check it out... Liz Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 3:06 PM

I hit your page and Netscape shut down on me...might you have a javascript error? Liz Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

ROGUE6023 ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 3:51 PM

Sorry Liz if there is an error I wouldn't have a clue where to beguin looking. Page was designed in DW3 with verry basic html, if there is any Java stuff it is courtsy of Geocities :(

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 4:01 PM

Could be. I can turn my java off and see if Netscape gets in or not. Liz Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 4:11 PM

Got in by turning Javascript off. Nice morphs! Thanks for sharing. Only thing I found was VickiLegMorphs.psd wasn't there. (Morph was but not the enlarged picture). Liz Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

ROGUE6023 ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 4:14 PM

Thanks Liz I will see where that pic went and get it back up Dave

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 4:17 PM

It was Vicki standing (with an interesting shiny black leotard I haven't seen before). She's the demo for the leg morphs. Liz

ROGUE6023 ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 4:45 PM

Thanks Liz, I got it on the 3rd attempt. ISP keeps booting me @#!@#&!&@ Here is a link for the leotard by Lady Cherry , check out her other creations too. http://www.renderosity.com/freestuffdownload.ez?uploadid=144

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 5:14 PM

Oh, it was Lady Cherry's, I should have known when I saw it! I don't know if I have it or not, I'll have to check. Thanks for the tip. Liz Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

Lady Cherry ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2001 at 12:07 AM

Dreamspinner a fan of my work? Im touched hun thank you! -Love Lady Cherry

The Art Door and Rendervisions Community.
For Artists By Artists

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2001 at 11:50 PM

Absolutely a fan Lady Cherry! Damn, I wish I knew how to make clothes for Poser...guess I'll stick to texturing. Hey, I at least can make some morphs now in Amorphium! So, Lady Cherry, if you need some textures sometime, I'm always available. I learn something new everytime I make a texture. Liz Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.