Where in the World is Renderosity | Day 9
May 23, 2012 12:30 am
Where in the World is Renderosity?
We're all well aware that Renderosity is comprised of both talented vendors and enthusiastic community members from all across the globe. In effort to get you better acquainted with your Renderosity 'neighbors', we're bringing back a geographical quiz sure to test the most enlightened world traveler!
Over the next ten days, we'll be providing a new clue each and every morning so that you might discover Where in the World Renderosity is. Who knows? You may even learn a thing or two along the way. Be sure to check back to the front page article each day for a new clue!
Think you know where Renderosity is? Just email your best guess to email@example.com and you'll be eligible to win a collection of great prizes. On Friday, May 25th we'll be randomly selecting five winners from the pool of correct entries and announcing these winners in the front page article.
Below are your clues. Good luck!
Clue #1: Nearly 10% of all the marble produced in the world comes from this country.
Clue #2: Where the oath taken by physicians swearing to practice medicine ethically was born.
Clue #3: Do you like sunshine? Head to this country and enjoy more than 250 days each year of bright blue skies!
Clue #4: Thousands of English words come from the language spoken here.
Clue #5: Because of its mountainous terrain, this country has zero navigable rivers.
Clue #6: The author of the Iliad, one the oldest works of Western literature, was born here.
Clue #7: The “Venus de Milo” statue, located at the Louvre was made here.
Clue #8: Do you like olives? Make your way to this world leader in the production of the fruit.
Clue #9: This country has more archaeological museums than any other country in the world.
- Gallery of the Week for March 20, 2017 - Urban/Cityscape Genre
- Artist of the Month for March, 2017 - Curious3D
- News of the Week for March 6, 2017
- Renderosity News of the Week for February 13, 2017
- News of the Week for January 30th, 2017
- Jollyself, Artist of the Year, Digital Work Tips
- Renderosity News of the Week for January 23, 2017
- News of the Week for January 9, 2017
- News of the Week for January 2, 2017
- News of the Week for December 5, 2016