Where in the World is Renderosity | Day 2
May 16, 2012 12:30 am
Where in the World is Renderosity?
We're all well aware that Renderosity is comprised of both talented vendors and enthusiastic community members from all across the globe. In effort to get you better acquainted with your Renderosity 'neighbors', we're bringing back a geographical quiz sure to test the most enlightened world traveler!
Over the next ten days, we'll be providing a new clue each and every morning so that you might discover Where in the World Renderosity is. Who knows? You may even learn a thing or two along the way. Be sure to check back to the front page article each day for a new clue!
Think you know where Renderosity is? Just email your best guess to email@example.com and you'll be eligible to win a collection of great prizes. On Friday, May 25th we'll be randomly selecting five winners from the pool of correct entries and announcing these winners in the front page article.
Below are your clues. Good luck!
Clue #1: Nearly 10% of all the marble produced in the world comes from this country.
Clue #2: Where the oath taken by physicians swearing to practice medicine ethically was born.
- Memorial Day Coupon Offer
- Memorial Day Weekend Sale!
- World of Curiosities Themed Release
- NEW RELEASES & FREE Product offer from Rhiannon
- StudioArtVartanian's MVP Sale
- FINAL WEEK: Where in The World Sale
- Save 13% on Your Next Order!
- News of the Week for May 23, 2016
- May VOM Sale from Maddelirium
- Poser 10 Giveaway