Vote for September Artist of the Month!
August 22, 2010 11:57 pm
If you are unfamiliar with the work of our nominees, please take a few moments to look over their galleries. Please consider the entire body of work by each nominee. Click on the names below to view their respective gallery. The vote will run until Tuesday, August 31st at midnight (Renderosity time), with the results posted shortly thereafter.
Each member gets one vote, so please choose carefully! Clone voting and solicitation of votes are unfair practices and will be taken into consideration at the close of voting.
Vote for September 2010 Artist of the Month!
This month's nominees have been chosen from the Renderosity Poser and DAZ|Studio Galleries.
Created Thursday, August 26, 2010 1:15am
Artist of the Month is highlighting a
talented Renderosity artist that has been nominated by mods and
admins, and voted by the community. Recognition is given to this
member for their collection of works for that year.
To learn more about Renderosity's Artist Of The Month [AOM] award, and to view our past AOM's, please visit the AOM page.
- July 2017 - Exclusive Vendors Sale - vanda51
- July 2017 - Sveva's Summer Sale
- Poser Summer Sale
- 2nd_World creates virtual models with real-life details
- Coflek-gnorg is all-around vendor with an active imagination
- Where are the Poser products?
- June 2017 - All My Pets - VGS - Save up to 50%
- Community support helped ~Wolfie~ become artist
- Deecey, Nerd launch new toon for Poser
- Interview with Artist of the Month for February, 2017 - MtnMist
I have looked at all the artist's work. I'm a new member and looking at this contest, I am amazed at what all the artists can do with the models. I'm most impressed with mirrorofsoul and DigitalMischief's variety. I voted for the one that hadn't gotten any votes yet.
Very much appreciate the nomination and it's nice to be held in such august company. Best of luck to everyone, though I think the greatest benefit to this is that it brings attention to artists you may have missed in your Rendo meanderings, so take time to look at the different styles and approaches.