Vote for September Artist of the Month!
August 22, 2010 11:57 pm
If you are unfamiliar with the work of our nominees, please take a few moments to look over their galleries. Please consider the entire body of work by each nominee. Click on the names below to view their respective gallery. The vote will run until Tuesday, August 31st at midnight (Renderosity time), with the results posted shortly thereafter.
Each member gets one vote, so please choose carefully! Clone voting and solicitation of votes are unfair practices and will be taken into consideration at the close of voting.
Vote for September 2010 Artist of the Month!
This month's nominees have been chosen from the Renderosity Poser and DAZ|Studio Galleries.
Created Thursday, August 26, 2010 1:15am
Artist of the Month is highlighting a
talented Renderosity artist that has been nominated by mods and
admins, and voted by the community. Recognition is given to this
member for their collection of works for that year.
To learn more about Renderosity's Artist Of The Month [AOM] award, and to view our past AOM's, please visit the AOM page.
- Community support helped ~Wolfie~ become artist
- Vote for the June Artist of the Month
- MAY FLASH Sale - Gone in a FLASH Savings!
- Deecey, Nerd launch new toon for Poser
- Interview with Artist of the Month for February, 2017 - MtnMist
- Gallery of the Week - Poser Gallery
- Renderosity Artist of the Month for February,2017 - MtnMist
- Artist of the Month for January, 2017 - elianeck
- Gallery of the Week - DAZ|Studio Gallery
- Renderosity Artist of the Month FAQ
I have looked at all the artist's work. I'm a new member and looking at this contest, I am amazed at what all the artists can do with the models. I'm most impressed with mirrorofsoul and DigitalMischief's variety. I voted for the one that hadn't gotten any votes yet.
Very much appreciate the nomination and it's nice to be held in such august company. Best of luck to everyone, though I think the greatest benefit to this is that it brings attention to artists you may have missed in your Rendo meanderings, so take time to look at the different styles and approaches.