Renderosity Staff Changes
April 18, 2012 10:33 am
Renderosity Staff Update
We are excited to announce new additions to the Renderosity Team.
Tina Kaylor has recently come aboard as Renderosity's Administrative Assistant while Adam Mitchell has taken on many of the programming tasks that the Renderosity site requires.
Along with the new additions to the office, there have been a few changes amongst those you may already know. Tommy Lemon has been promoted to the Vice President of Renderosity and will continue to be instrumental in the programming of the Renderosity site while overseeing the daily operations of the business. Kristi Sholl has moved into the Community Manager position having previously served as the Administrative Assistant. Stacey Granstaff has transitioned her role from managing the Renderosity Community to now managing the Renderosity MarketPlace.
Jenifer Carey and Tim Haaksma maintain their positions as RPublishing Manager and Business Development & Marketing Manager (respectively).
Tommy Lemon | VP of Renderosity
Stacey Granstaff | MarketPlace Manager
Jenifer Carey | RPublishing Manager
Tim Haaksma | Business Development & Marketing Manager
Kristi Sholl | Community Manager
Adam Mitchell | Programmer
Tina Kaylor | Administrative Assistant
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email to the address below!
- News of the Week for Feb 19, 2018
- Renderosity Member of the Month for February - Ghostman
- Gallery of the Week for Jan 22, 2018 - Science/Technology
- News of the Week for Dec 11, 2017
- Gallery of the Week for October 30, 2017 - Halloween Special
- News of the Week for October 2, 2017
- Artist of the Month for October, 2017 - Nyala
- Sossy Video Gallery (Artist of the Month)
- Gallery of the Week for Sept 18, 2017 - Anime/Manga
- News of the Week for Sept 11, 2017
Over the past couple of years, Renderosity has established themselves even more so as the place to come for all things digital art related. It is really exciting to see how this community continues to move forward, even during these difficult economic times. Keep up the great work!