NEWS OF THE WEEK FOR DECEMBER 7, 2015
Our weekly video news program covering Renderosity, Renderosity Magazine news and select CG Industry News.
- Our Gallery of the Week is the VUE Gallery Vue by E-on Software is one of the best programs for creating environments and landscapes in 3D. The Renderosity Vue Gallery is filled with truly wonderful work using this great application.
- Mark Bremmer's 2015 Poser Tutorial Series. Lesson #24: The Fitting Room. Mr. Bremmer's on-going tutorial Poser series is up to lesson 24 which focuses on Posers Fitting Room.
- Poser 15 and Poser Pro 15 now available for purchase at Renderosity.com. Complete programs or upgrades can be purchased here. Be sure to read M.D. McCallum's review of Poser Pro 11 for insights.
- Renderosity Vendor Sale. Select vendors are giving the gift of savings this weej! From now until 11:59PM (CST) Wednesday, December 9th, select vendors are offering you savings up to 50% off their stores.
Renderosity Magazine News
- M.D. McCallum's Christmas Elf tutorial with Reallusion's new Character Creator. "Create an Elf"
- Hope Kumor's profile of Renderosity artist Jenny Erdmann (Redphantom): "Art is a chance to express yourself creatively"
The 2015 BioArt Winners. Where science meets art. You won't believe some of the great art created by a diverse group of scientists. Event sponsored by FASEB (Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology)
Jessica Ryvlin, Stephanie Lindsey, and Jonathan Butcher Cornell University, Ithaca, NY. Research Focus: Heart development
CG Industry News
- Many excellent updates to Adobe CC applications this week, but none bigger than Adobe renaming Flash to Adobe Animate CC, a new era for Flash Professional. Also, quick look at Adobe Fuse, the character creation tool that allows you to create custom 3D characters easily.
- The Foundry has released Mari 3, the latest update to its industry-leading paint and texturing application.
- Lenovo Unveils ThinkPad P50s And ThinkStation P310 Workstations, Too
- Side Effects Software releases Houdini Engine for UE4 (Unreal Engine 4)
- Geomerics Adds Dynamic Reflections To Its Game Lighting Software Enlighten
News of the Week Video
- News of the Week for Sept 17, 2018
- Animation Contest: The Gamer's Most Epic Cutscene Winners Announced
- News of the Week for Sept 19, 2018
- News of the Week for August 6, 2018
- News of the Week for July 30, 2018
- News of the Week for July 23, 2018
- News of the Week for July 16, 2018
- News of the Week for June 25, 2018
- News of the Week for June 18, 2018
- News of the Week for June 11, 2018