Renderosity News of the Week - July 6, 2015
July 5, 2015 9:20 pm
Renderosity's weekly news
program features news, articles and sale info from the
Renderosity.com website and a bit of CG Industry
This week of July 6, 2015, we cover:
A beautifully rendered Terragen
scene created by Paul Henshaw
- Gallery of the Week - Carrara Gallery
- Be sure to read our interview with the new Renderosity Community Manager: Hope Kumor
- Renderosity's "Artist of the Month" (AOM) for July is eyeofthebeholder (Paul Henshaw). Read our interview with Paul and learn more about his life, his hobbies and is works.
- Renderosity's "Vendor of the Month" (VOM) for July is outoftouch. Out of Touch is a high-quality, imaginative vendor who shows just why he was selected as VOM for July. Check out our interview with him and watch the video which features selections from his store and gallery.
- Dani and Marforno, highly regarded vendors at Renderosity, are having a store-wide 50% off sale from July 3 through July 7th.
CG Industry News
- The Blender Foundation has released a new version of their free, open source 3D application, Blender 2.75. With support for AMD cpu's and a ton of other very nice updates, this release could be their best yet. Head over to Blender.org and download your free copy.
- CineSync is partnering with asset management software, Shotgun, to provide the means to work/edit video in real time with anyone, anwhere at any time. Be sure to stop by cinesync.com to watch the video and learn more about CineSync 3.6
- News of the Week for July 16, 2018
- Gallery of the Week for July 16, 2018 - 3ds Max Gallery
- Interview with July Vendor of the Month - santuziy78
- Video Gallery & Interview with July AOM Rikomortis
- Gallery of the Week for July 9, 2018 - Character Formulas Gallery
- Our Vendor of the Month for July is Santuziy78
- Artist of the Month for July is Rikomortis
- Gallery of the Week for July 2, 2018 - Work in Progress Gallery
- Gallery of the Week for June 25, 2018 - Objects Gallery
- News of the Week for June 25, 2018