NEWS OF THE WEEK FOR October 2, 2017
Our weekly video news program covers Renderosity.com and hand-picked CG Industry news via our Renderosity Magazine website.
- Our Gallery of the Week is the Fantasy Genre. With over 75,000 images in this popular gallery, Renderosity artists are creating a remarkable variety of fantasy imagery. Some of the best work being done at Renderosity is in this genre.
- 2017 Halloween Creative Contest is on! This year's theme is: Generation Horror Wars. Open for Submissions: Monday, September 11th. Submissions deadline: Friday, October 13th @ 10am (cdt). Check this link for more details.
- Artist of the Month for October is Nyala. This talented artist is from Germany where she lives with her husband and two small children. She creates the most beautiful and exotique fantasy portraits for her gallery. Check out our interview with Nyala and a short video gallery of her works.
Renderosity Magazine News
M.D. McCallum reviews Reallusion's CrazyTalk 8.1. M.D. finds the newest version of the lip-sync/animation program to be easy to use and you can "instantly produce advance effects". Read the review to find out more.
Featured Artist: KeithCasey. KeithCasey is Renderosity Magazine's featured artist this week. His skill creating fantasy characters and scenes in Daz Studio is much admired. Be sure to read our short interview and view the video gallery.
What's New in Adobe Character Animator 1.0?. Character Animator is finally in alpha! After two years of beta testing, CA is out as a commercial release 1.0. This application helps you create 3d animations with ease.
- Vote for the October Artist of the Month!
- News of the Week for Sept 17, 2018
- Animation Contest: The Gamer's Most Epic Cutscene Winners Announced
- News of the Week for Sept 19, 2018
- News of the Week for Sept 3, 2018
- Artist of the Month for September, 2018 - moebiustraveller
- News of the Week for August 20, 2018 - Special Siggraph Report
- News of the Week for August 6, 2018
- Artist of the Month for August, 2018 - alanwilliams
- News of the Week for July 30, 2018