This is news of the week for June 6, 2016. Our weekly video news program covering Renderosity.com news and select CG Industry News via our Renderosity Magazine site.
Ironman13 is our All Star Vendor for 2015 She will be having a big sale on her merchandise starting Wednesday, June 8th and running through 11:59 on Sunday, June 12th
Renderosity is featuring and extensive interview with Vendor of the Month, Sveva. She talks about her work process, her life and ideas about creating art.
Poser 11: Baked Subdivision and Smooth Translation Tutorial. Poser is beginning to blur the lines between Content Manipulation and Content Creation. We now have the ability to add non-destructive detail to Poser meshes that is totally dynamic. It can be turned on or off, or varying degrees in between. Tutorial by the excellent instructor, Mark Bremmer
DM’s Enchanted Sale. The Renderosity MarketPlace Staff is excited to introduce you to the latest release from DM. DM's Sprite Valley is now 50% off as part of this special introductory offer. This special sale is valid now thru 11:59pm (cdt) on Tuesday, June 7th.
As an added bonus, DM is offering their other Fairy related products at a discount of 60% off! The sales on these products are also valid thru 11:59pm (cdt) on Tuesday, June 7th.
Renderosity Magazine & CG Industry News
- TV Paint celebrates 25 years. Designed for drawing and animation enthusiasts, TVPaint originated on the Amiga platform in 1991. Now celebrating its 25th year!
- Krita 3.0: The Animation Release is Now Available FREE! This Open-Source application has added extensive animation elements to its feature set.
- Ricky's ongoing column, The Art of Renderosity, takes a look at Realism in the Renderosity forums.
- Meet the Renderosity Magazine Staff. Hope Kimor Interviews M.D. McCallum and Ricky Grove
News of the Week Video
- News of the Week for Feb 11, 2019
- News of the Week for Feb 4, 2019
- News of the Week for Jan 28, 2019
- News of the Week for Jan 21, 2019
- News of the Week for Jan 14, 2019
- News of the Week for Jan 7, 2019
- News of the Week for Dec 17, 2018
- News of the Week for Dec 10, 2018
- News of the Week for Dec 3, 2018
- News of the Week for November 26, 2018