NEWS OF THE WEEK FOR December 12, 2015
Our weekly video news program covering Renderosity.com and hand-picked CG Industry news via our Renderosity Magazine website.
Gallery of the week is Architecture Genre. This week's gallery is the Architecture genre. With over 30,000 images on this subject, the Architecture genre is popular and filled with wonderful photographs and models/environments.
Renderosity Wishlists & The Holiday Season. With the Holiday Season upon us, we thought this was the perfect time to remind our Community of this great feature. If you're looking for that perfect something for your Renderosity peer - take a moment to visit their Public Wishlist and help spread some Holiday cheer.
How do you view a member's wishlist you ask? It's easy! Simply visit a vendor's store page, a gallery member's page or a freestuff contributor's page and look for the blue navigation bar. Within this area you'll see an option for 'Wishlist'. Just click on that user's wishlist and you'll see all the digital goodies that the member is hoping Santa delivers beneath their tree.
VOM Interview and video. Zeddicuss, our vendor of the month, shares his/her ideas about art, being a vendor at renderosity and their background.
- Remembering Digital-Lion, a tribute from his wife, SaintFox. Digital-Lion passed away recently. A member of Renderosity since 2005, Digital-Lion had many friends. He will be missed.
Renderosity Magazine News
Say Hello to 3D-Printed, Unisex Jewelry. Special to Renderosity Magazine, Meleah Maynard interviews Nik Hill, of Twenty Third C, a unisex jewelry company that "fuses motion graphics and 3D printing to push jewelry into the 'fourth dimension'"
Arizona Sunshine Game Review by M.D. McCallum. The long-awaited VR zombie fest Arizona Sunshine was released recently for HTC Vive and the Oculus Rift
Oculus Touch - Finally! by M.D. McCallum. Oculus may finally have what it's been lacking to be a top shelf VR experience and that is the Touch motion controllers due to ship December 6th. These controllers, along with another included tracking camera go a long way towards making the Rift a true VR experience in most respects.
New Animated Short Rendered Entirely in Unity Game Engine. Sonder, is an animated short film directed by Neth Nom and produced by Sara Sampson.
- News of the Week for June 18, 2018
- News of the Week for June 11, 2018
- News of the Week for June 4, 2o018
- News of the Week for May 28, 2018
- News of the Week for May 14, 2018
- News of the Week for May 7, 2018
- News of the Week for April 30th, 2018
- News of the Week for April 23, 2018
- News of the Week for April 16, 2018
- News of the Week for April 9, 2018