January 2008 Vendor of the Month - jasmina
December 31, 2007 4:08 pm
Who is Jasmina ?
"Jasmina is an Electric & Electronic engineer” .I have born in Turkey ,1977 and living / working in the Germany as Project Manager of Programming Company.
How long have you have you been involved in digital
I have been involved with Digital Art since 1991 as hobby. I have started with 4mhz AMIGA and Sculpt 4D program. That is still my hobby and I spent all my free time for designing figures. I am still amateur on this subject. J
What are you currently working on?
That will be surprise for my customers.
What software do you use and why?
I am using Cinema 4D for design , texture UV mapping and morphs. Because it has really good clothing functions. I have written some C# programs to control Cinema 4D for repeated functions as well. So it makes this tool best for me. Also for the simple figure morphs , I use Tailor program. Also for the character file creation MS Visual Studio .Net editor is my choice. I have created small .Net programs for cr2 file creation.
And Poser 7 for the rendering and creating figure package.
Do you have any advice for aspiring Digital Content
Poser is a good program for handling the figures and has a good interface handles script based cr2 definitions. So My programming skills help too much on the figure creation. First of all Designer must understand the structure of cr2, pz2 and mat files structure and morphing logic. Creating a figure on with 3d program is only the small part of the creation. I always follow the steps written below.
- Designing the figure (Cinema 4D).
- Creating UV Maps and Body part zones.(Cinema 4D)
- Creating CR2 files (My own .Net programs)
- Adjusting figure to V4 character (Poser 7)
- Creating Morphs (one by one with some automated programs) (Cinema 4d)
- Inserting morphs in to Cr2 file (.Net programs)
- Auto morphing activation (.Net programs).
- Creating icons, Mat sets etc. (Poser 7)
- Preparing promo renders.
- Preparing Package.
So that is my workflow and I hope it gives some idea to Digital Content Developers.
Where do you find inspiration for your
There is no fixed place I am looking for getting some ideas. It could be newspaper, internet, movies etc. But mostly my imagination.
How has this online Community (Renderosity) enhanced
your work, relationships, and learning?
Renderosity is the best place I have ever seen for the Digital artists. You may get all answers for your questions from the Forum pages. Also there are a lot of members ready to share their opinion about your work.
Do you have any final words?
I am happy to be in the Renderosity family.
- July VOM Sale from DM
- Vendor of the Month for July, 2016 - DM
- June VOM Sale from Sveva
- May VOM Sale from Maddelirium
- April VOM Sale from 3D-Age
- Vendor of the Month for April, 2016 - 3D-Age
- Renderosity 2015 Vendor of the Year - OUTOFTOUCH
- Vendor of the Month for February is ironman13
- Vendor of the Month for January is EXNEM
- October VOM Sale from 3-d-c
Congratulations Jasmina, it is true you deserve it. Cause you are one of RMP`s real masters. I believe you create one of the best fitting clothes for poser people i have ever seen. I wish we all could learn from you how you create such pretty things in those quality :O)