Fri, May 17, 9:42 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 16 11:59 pm)

Subject: missing export dialog

ROGUE6023 ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2002 at 10:35 AM ยท edited Mon, 02 October 2023 at 8:13 AM

Are there any known bugs with Win 2K or Win XP that cause the export options dialog not to pop up? I need to export as morph target but cant because the dialog box never comes up. I am running an Athelon XP 1.8Ghz with 512 Mb ram P4 with the 4.0.3 patch installed. I have allready installed a fresh copy of both and no change. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks Dave

thgeisel ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2002 at 11:19 AM

In your "runtime"folder there is a subfolder "Plugins" thats where the im- exportplugins have to be. They end with *rsr and *arp . look if they are there!!

ROGUE6023 ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2002 at 3:22 PM

just checked and they are there, 16 total, 8 .arp & 8 .rsr

Kaal ( ) posted Mon, 12 May 2003 at 12:51 AM

I also have problems poser 4.03 since installing XP (Home), I used 98 before. The dialog box with "..Morph target only..." etc. appears, but I cannot check or uncheck any of the check boxes. It does export, but it seems to be the default settings.

Dagon ( ) posted Mon, 12 May 2003 at 12:45 PM

Let the export dialog box open. Open another application (Workpad, Acdsee or whatever...) Click on Poser's export dialog box title bar (to get it in foreground) Now you can access all the options. You can let the other app in background. Actually, you can go to any other open window, then back to Poser and the function works. If no other window is already open, displaying the clock will work, also. Hope it helps

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.