Fri, May 17, 12:08 AM CDT

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 16 8:51 pm)

Subject: Trouble moving Renderosity files to Daz

NewLife2021 ( ) posted Tue, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM · edited Thu, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Hello.  I bought several outfits from Renderosity and I merged the files in their respective folders in Daz.  However, a pop up indicated to me that files are missing, so I downloaded the files again and they are still missing.  This is the case with all of the outfits I got.  What am I doing wrong?  I am on a Mac using Parallels if that matters.

donnena ( ) posted Tue, 30 April 2024 at 2:11 PM
Site Admin

This is generally caused by the files not being properly unzipped before placement in the file system.  DS can read Zip files down a couple levels, but not all the way down to the textures.

We have a walk thru, but it was written for Wlindows users.   The Operating systems do not behave the same with reguard to file replacement.  With that in mind, please see

Installing Content from Renderosity into Daz Studio

Andy

;>

Andy!

NewLife2021 ( ) posted Tue, 30 April 2024 at 2:37 PM

Thank you very much!

DocPhoton ( ) posted Tue, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Also, go back to the items Product page & see if there's an add'l product needed.  I'm always doing that. ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.