Wed, May 15, 8:06 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 12 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, donnena Forum Coordinators: nerd

Poser 12 F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 30 1:25 pm)

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Help where to find my Poser 12

Tipol ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2023 at 10:21 AM · edited Tue, 07 May 2024 at 8:39 PM

My hard drive is dead, it had Poser 12 on it. I have to reinstall it. How to find it and the activation key ?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2023 at 11:02 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

It should be in your account under my items, it will be listed under the download button

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

nerd ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2023 at 11:05 AM
Forum Moderator

Poser downloads page: https://www.posersoftware.com/downloads

File a support ticket and we can look up your serial number for Poser 12. https://support.posersoftware.com/

Tipol ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2023 at 2:22 PM

thank you I was able to reload poser 12 but I do not understand at all how to find my serial number, when I enter my email address it does not recognize me.

Tipol ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2023 at 8:58 AM

it tells me that there have been too many connection attempts and that I must contact the administrators, I think I did (I do a lot of things to restore my PC). For the moment no answer.

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2023 at 9:02 AM

We are going into the 4th of July weekend here in the US although Monday is technically a typical work day.  You won't get a response until next week.

Tipol ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2023 at 10:30 AM
hborre posted at 9:02 AM Sat, 1 July 2023 - #4469043

We are going into the 4th of July weekend here in the US although Monday is technically a typical work day.  You won't get a response until next week.

Ah ok I understand, happy holidays then :)

Tipol ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2023 at 1:13 PM

I found it !!! thank you :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.