Fri, Jul 26, 9:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 26 10:50 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Runtime Scavenger Python Script for Poser 12

Ken1171_Designs ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2022 at 12:52 AM · edited Sat, 13 July 2024 at 5:54 PM

Runtime Scavenger for Poser 12

This is a Python script for Poser 12. Requires Poser 12.0.993 or later.

Ever wanted to extract contents from your Poser library and create a runtime installer for it? Maybe you want to back it up, or perhaps you have created new contents merged with the main library, and need to have its runtime extracted? The Runtime Scavenger automates that task, allowing you to choose what you want to extract, where to save it, and even Zip it up for you. Check it out HERE.

Promo_000_300x350_RuntimeScavenger.jpg

Here is a general overview of the feature set.

Promo_000_1000x1200_RuntimeScavenger.jpg

The operation is very simple. From your Poser library, choose a category, like Figure, Poser, Face, Hands, etc, and then locate the content folder you want. Drag and drop it over the script’s drop area. Now repeat the operation for the other library categories you want to include, and that’s it! Choose where to save it, and press the “Create Distro!” button. The default mode will create a ZIP archive containing all items from your selection. The required geometries and textures are scanned and collected automatically. It will only include the ones referenced by your selected files.

Promo_01_768x1024_RuntimeScavenger.jpg

You can also extract multiple products if they are all under a common parent folder.

Promo_02_768x1024_RuntimeScavenger.jpg

You also have an option to create both the runtime folder structure and the respective ZIP version in one go. To do so, use the default option, and enable the “Keep Runtime after ZIP” box at the bottom.

Promo_03_768x1024_RuntimeScavenger.jpg

You can extract all, or just parts of a product. For example, you can extract only the materials by dragging only the folder from the Materials library. As usual with my scripts, it includes a dedicated button to open the PDF manual, where you can find more detailed information at any time. You decide what you want to include. You can watch the demo video below, and check the product page HERE:

My Store at Renderosity

My Store at PoserSoftware

Characters, Body Sculpts, Morph Corrections, Outfits, Python Scripts, Universal Heads, and Videogames!

RAMWorks ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2022 at 8:50 AM

You must have seen my post on SLACK with my aggravation about the Content Gatherer and it's missteps.  Bought this right away.  

Now if I can only get Poser 12 to render properly again I'll be happy! 

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Ken1171_Designs ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2022 at 11:45 AM

Thank you, Rich! ^____^

My Store at Renderosity

My Store at PoserSoftware

Characters, Body Sculpts, Morph Corrections, Outfits, Python Scripts, Universal Heads, and Videogames!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.