Wed, May 15, 2:55 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 12 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, donnena Forum Coordinators: nerd

Poser 12 F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 30 1:25 pm)

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: problem with Poser 12 interface

Tipol ( ) posted Sun, 30 October 2022 at 1:15 PM · edited Mon, 13 May 2024 at 3:01 AM
Have you ever had this problem, the main window normally in the center of the interface is fixed at the top instead of the middle. Impossible to fix it in the center as soon as you try after having detached it, it reattaches at the very top. I tried closing everything and shutting down the computer but that didn't fix the problem. Does anyone have the solution?

HVrUX8MbKV8h4cQZd3senYIFhK7OIxSJ0VECSI6Z.png

LUeq1QAL6gBywZXc7RQxuWuNHHkpsTLRMemB41rx.png

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 30 October 2022 at 2:25 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

I Haven't had that issue particularly, but I have had issues with moving things and not getting them back in the right spot. To fix this, you may need to reset the UI.

Go to edit>general preferences>interface tab and click on launch to factory state. Then restart Poser.  Now do your customizations of where you want everything and uncheck all the Drag Docking enabled for each window. Then use a UI Dot to remember the setup in case something gets moved in the future

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Tipol ( ) posted Sun, 30 October 2022 at 3:16 PM

yes it works, thank you very much ! :)

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 30 October 2022 at 3:18 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

You're welcome

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 30 October 2022 at 4:17 PM

Uncheck Drag-Docking Enabled.  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.