Tue, May 14, 12:14 PM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 11 11:19 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: MojoWorld at Renderosity?

slam ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2021 at 5:48 AM · edited Mon, 13 May 2024 at 9:19 AM
Online Now!

Is Renderosity deprecating MojoWorld?

I wanted to post an image rendered with MojoWorld to the MojoWorld gallery (where I've posted before in the past). However, when I click the Upload Your Art button, and go to the list of galleries that I can post to, there's no MojoWorld in the list.

On the other hand, MojoWorld does appear in the Sections list under Galleries, and includes some recent posts, so apparently some users are still able to post there, somehow.

I thought I might find some answers in the MojoWorld forum (where, again, I have contributed in the past). However, if I go to Community -> Forums -> MojoWorld, I get an error message that says "Sorry! Only MojoWorld can participate in this forum." MojoWorld is also missing from the list of software forums at https://www.renderosity.com/forums#grp-2.

Is this a temporary glitch, a change in policy, or is the ghost of Pandromeda angry with me for some reason?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.