Sat, May 18, 11:44 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 18 5:59 pm)

Subject: L'Homme Hair?

Boni ( ) posted Mon, 22 March 2021 at 5:40 PM ยท edited Wed, 15 May 2024 at 1:41 AM

Quick question. What hair was used in the main promo for L'Homme 2.0? image.jpg

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Tue, 23 March 2021 at 5:03 AM

The picture didn't post, Boni.

Poser 12, in feet.ย ย 

OSes:ย  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 23 March 2021 at 6:02 AM

Hmmm. It shows on my post ... ok, here let's try this. L'HommePromo.jpg

Boni

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 24 March 2021 at 5:23 AM

Maybe Neftis' "My Rockstar" Hair at DAZ?

Boni ( ) posted Wed, 24 March 2021 at 7:06 AM

That would be weird ... a Daz product on a Rendo figure ... let me check that out.

Boni

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 24 March 2021 at 7:20 AM

There's DAZ hair used on several of the L'Homme renders. I'm pretty sure that's Neftis' Wild Mane hair in a couple of the other images. And AprilYSH's Glyn Hair is used on some RPublishing products, like "Secret Dreams" for L'Homme.

And I'm really surprised that they used V4 for the Poser 12 splash image, instead of La Femme.

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 24 March 2021 at 12:05 PM ยท edited Wed, 24 March 2021 at 12:07 PM

The RockStar Hair is an old product, and is only for Poser, so that doesn't surprise me. Needless to say, I used all my old Poser products in the earlier versions of DS, like DS 2 and DS 3 Advanced, so I'm sure the can still be used in DS 4, or at least my original DS 4.0.

It was originally created for V3, V4, M3, M4 and several other older characters.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Boni ( ) posted Wed, 24 March 2021 at 2:03 PM

it sure was. We are a big community. It was "My Rockstar Hair" by the way. We will always have a few cross-overs. ๐Ÿ˜„

Boni

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 24 March 2021 at 6:58 PM

Well, it just happens that isn't one of the many Neftis hair products I own, so since it was on sale, I grabbed it to add to my collection. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Butterfly Dezignz

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 25 March 2021 at 1:51 PM

๐Ÿ˜Š I did the same thing Miss B!

Boni

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 25 March 2021 at 1:52 PM

Country Portrait.png

Boni

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 25 March 2021 at 6:15 PM

Ohhh, nice render Boni. My RockStar Hair looks good. Now I'm definitely going to have to install and play with it . . . sooner rather than later. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Butterfly Dezignz

Boni ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2021 at 8:02 AM

Thank you, sweetie! ๐Ÿ˜„

Boni

Digitell ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2021 at 5:38 PM

Very nice image Boni!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.