Tue, Apr 30, 12:33 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 15 3:14 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: best female character

lakes123 ( ) posted Fri, 05 February 2021 at 11:07 PM · edited Tue, 16 April 2024 at 7:32 PM

Whats the best female character to use in Poser 11 that has female genitals that can be manipulated? The Alyson figure doesn't have that does it?

lakes123 ( ) posted Fri, 05 February 2021 at 11:11 PM

Or is there attachable female genitals that can be manipulated?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2021 at 9:44 AM
Site Admin

I can't say which is the best, because I don't know what your criteria for best is, but Lafemme, Project Evolution, and Sasha for v4 all have genitalia.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2021 at 12:27 PM

Or a third party vendor.

555MMar ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2021 at 8:42 PM

I don't think any of the mainstream figures have what you want. While they have genitals they can't be manipulated as far as I know, as I don't think those figures were made with that kind of purpose in mind. I believe there is one called Lali that is pretty much designed for adult content, but I think it is based on Victoria 4, so it is nowhere as versatile as Dawn or LaFemme

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2021 at 9:17 PM

Renderotica would be the only place to find 3rd party genitalia for a good number of models. If you are not prudish, that is your option.

ghostman ( ) posted Sun, 07 February 2021 at 2:45 AM

Lali is a Hip add on for V4 and Project Evolution is a stand alone figure. Those 2 IMHO would be your best options for what you want.

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.