Tue, May 28, 6:57 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 12 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, donnena Forum Coordinators: nerd

Poser 12 F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 25 9:15 pm)

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Public ticketing system ?

lsauvage ( ) posted Sat, 07 November 2020 at 5:47 AM · edited Thu, 04 April 2024 at 9:57 AM

I submitted a ticket about rendering with two GPU, I was answered it was already known. may be because i started a thread in here, maybe not. I would enjoy to have a shared mantis so we can avoid issuing dupicates and may be vote for some priorities, and have a clue about how many things you fix before enabling my second card ?

Of course top secret functions would be kept out of this mantis

See how it can work for others, 3d coat teams do it.

https://3dcoat.com/mantis/my_view_page.php

Cheers for the good work and courageous decisions about python 3 who make cry but is needed for future.

ghostship2 ( ) posted Sat, 07 November 2020 at 1:03 PM

that's a big one. They certainly would have known that from beta testers before launch.

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.