Tue, May 14, 10:35 AM CDT

Welcome to the Virtual World Dynamics Forum

Virtual World Dynamics F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 13 1:56 pm)

Subject: Will there ever be a Mac version?

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Wed, 12 February 2020 at 3:17 PM · edited Tue, 23 April 2024 at 9:49 PM
Forum Moderator

I use Poser 11 Pro on a Mac and would really love to be able to use VWD on it, but you have stated that the software/plugin is Windows-only. I would be more than happy to buy it if it were ported to the Mac OS, as I'm not willing to install Windows on my system just to use this one program. Please consider a Mac version if you haven't done so already--thanks!

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2020 at 2:51 PM

Hello Anim8dtoon,

I already thought about doing a Mac version but I have two problems:

• I have to convert a part of the 3D library I currently use (GLScene),
  • I have to upgrade my compiler program (2000€), this means several years of VWD Incomes.

I would like to convert VWD to MAC but for now I cannot use this time and this money without to be sure to at least compensate my spendings. Please know that I am really sorry of this situation.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.