Tue, May 7, 7:54 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 07 7:33 am)

Subject: PoserFusion help after update?

wolf359 ( ) posted Tue, 14 April 2020 at 8:00 PM

Lightwave 3D has an excellent FBX importer. its material system requires alot of adjusment to Poser/Daz imported content however.?

I was seriously considering migrating my Character animation rendering pipeline from C4D over to my second hand seat of Lightwave 2015...until Blender 2.8x arrived and Blew everyone out of the water.?

It is understandable that Bondware would not committ any further resources with export plugins to the major 3DCC's considering the small number of poser user who actually own /use those other programs.

If one has the cash ,the Reallusion Character creator3 pipeline imports V4/M4 & HW Dawn into Iclone with perfect fidelity where you can FBX or Alembic to anywhere from there.??

My website

YouTube Channel

ruscular3d ( ) posted Tue, 15 September 2020 at 12:00 PM

Well I am bummed! I also use poser for lightwave! At present the workflow slow way down for me. You have to fix all the texture map with their present FBX export. DAZ3d would have to be the new solution, and wait to see if the improve FBX in Poser is any good. Otherwise I'm sticking with DAZ3d. I am not even sure about the future for Lightwave3d.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.