Sat, May 18, 7:35 PM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 18 5:55 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Downloading Multi-File Products

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2019 at 2:53 PM · edited Sun, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Those download buttons to get all the files associated with a product was a good idea, but (and you knew there was going to be a 'but', right?) if the product has over five files it sometimes doesn't download all of them and doesn't give an error message when it doesn't. I got a couple of the Pamawo bundles today (thanks 50% off coupon!) and they run 15-18 files. About 1/4 did not download, and it was random which ones didn't. I tried a couple of times, and ended up just downloading them file by file.

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2019 at 5:48 PM

I do it file by file all the time. I like to choose where everything is going to be saved, and I'm not sure if using the download all button will remember that information for each file.

So far I haven't purchased anything with that many files, so it hasn't been a real chore.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2019 at 6:01 PM

When I get a whole bunch of stuff it helps not to miss files if I download a whole product at a time - except of course when the whole product doesn't download ;)

MarkCM ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2019 at 8:46 PM

Yeah, it's a problem. I don't know if it's Rendo doing it or the vendors, but I can't make sense out of the way files are packaged, and the download all button, especially for a whole order is just asking for trouble. It should be removed, because it doesn't work. If there are DS and Poser files or templates, then sure, fine, make separate downloadables. but it's pretty annoying and a waste of time otherwise. I'd far rather start a download of 4 250 Mb files and move on than have to micromanage 20 or more downloads of 40 or 50.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.