Tue, Apr 30, 4:32 AM CDT

Welcome to the Blender Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433 Forum Coordinators: LuxXeon

Blender F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 28 9:40 pm)

Welcome to the Blender Forum!

Your place to learn about Blender, ask questions,
   exchange ideas, and interact with the other Blender users!

Gallery | Freestuff | Tutorials

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace. Your source for digital art content!

Subject: export bone and model

atpo ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2018 at 7:00 PM · edited Fri, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

I always have an issue After finishing adding bones ,how to export bones and model so that bone can be shown in other software? Because I met a problem ,added bone but no bone shown in DAZ ,and answer is "You need to add groups in Blender, not bones." I cannot be clearly on "add groups in Blender,",what is meaning. bnsb.jpgbnss.jpg

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2018 at 7:36 PM
Forum Moderator

OK bone information will not be included in a obj file export you will need to export as FBX that should include the bones the other option is instead of rigging in Blender rig the object in Daz Studio here is a very basic rigging tutorial for Daz https://youtu.be/DKwLPrDnAVg I am sure there are more but I am not familiar with them since I do not do rigging something I have not fully learned yet

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

atpo ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2018 at 6:17 PM

Thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.