Mon, May 13, 10:54 PM CDT

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 09 3:54 pm)

Subject: Mandelbulb3Dv1.9Beta version

Lenord ( ) posted Tue, 22 December 2015 at 8:32 PM · edited Tue, 16 April 2024 at 2:15 PM

Thargor6 has released a Beta of Mandelbulb3D v1.9Beta.......Really different a final version is coming soon the Beta is a bit Buggy but you can get it to try here http://xtremefractals.deviantart.com/journal/New-OPEN-BETA-Release-of-MB3D-v-1-9-579188881

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Lenord ( ) posted Tue, 22 December 2015 at 8:33 PM

Direct link here https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AMKHmOhKfFdKyPg&cid=6753BD06127F7578&id=6753BD06127F7578%217169&parId=root&action=defaultclick

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Tue, 22 December 2015 at 10:06 PM

Thankyou Len. I hope you are keeping well and I wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.

Sockratease ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2016 at 11:51 AM

Lenord?

Is that you?

Fancy seeing you here!

Fancy seeing me here for that matter...

I was just looking around since I posted a question in another section of the forum and noticed this place has a Fractals section!

I'm posting in this thread because MB3D 1.9 is out of Beta and an official release is out there!

It is hosted here : http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=63

To moderators, in the interest of full disclosure : yes - I help out at Fractalforums so if that is perceived as a conflict just let me know. No money is made by FF or MB3D, so I assume the link is allowed. And it is the Official Home of Mandelbulb 3D anyhow, plus they host other free fractal software there so it may be of interest to anyone into fractals.

Look For Silly Art on Sockratease.com!

Free Fractal obj Files!

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 24 February 2016 at 8:33 PM

Yeah, I figured that it was Soc from Fractalforums when I first saw a post from you here, I was wondering what you were doing slumming around here. I've been here forever it seems, I was Fractals Moderator for a couple years here. I just quit a while back, when the Revolution came to town, things changed for the worse and I didn't want to be part of it anymore and I don't care what anyone says it's a bad change and it was forced. I was told in no uncertain terms in private to shut up and get with the program or get out. I was sick of the two faced crap anyway so taking a hike was no big deal, I hated leaving so many friends high and dry here but I got to be true to myself first and foremost. I still visit FF all the time, best Fractal site on the web but I don't post images there anymore only because of Size Restrictions. I post mostly at DevArt, still post here but not nearly as much as I used to. Since Rendo going to hell I am spending more time on Real Life stuff anyway, got a new Lady in my life working on my Bike being with my Kids, good to see ya here man and I'll see ya around one place or another.

Sockratease ( ) posted Thu, 25 February 2016 at 4:22 AM · edited Thu, 25 February 2016 at 4:30 AM

Hi Len.

Just in case you didn't know, the size limits have been raised dramatically in the gallery over at fractal forums! The server upgrade made a lot of changes possible. It's not Super HD, but it's a big increase.

EDIT: Just had a peek - the new gallery limits are:

Max image filesize: 25.54MB Max width 10000 pixels Max height 10000 pixels

As for slumming around here - I've always been into using poser content (in Carrara) to blend with fractals. Mostly Cows, but sometimes other stuff. Even if they are only a backdrop because I'm too lazy to build an appropriate environment!

Doc.png

Look For Silly Art on Sockratease.com!

Free Fractal obj Files!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.