Thu, May 16, 8:15 AM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 16 3:32 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Delete Gallery

MNArtist ( ) posted Mon, 21 December 2015 at 11:11 PM · edited Thu, 16 May 2024 at 5:05 AM

How do I delete my entire gallery?

KimberlyC ( ) posted Mon, 21 December 2015 at 11:39 PM

Hello!

You will need to remove the gallery images individually.

MNArtist ( ) posted Mon, 21 December 2015 at 11:41 PM

Seriously? And you wonder why people are leaving Renderosity? <I'm sure you'll delete this message>

hornet3d ( ) posted Wed, 23 December 2015 at 4:32 AM

MNArtist posted at 10:22AM Wed, 23 December 2015 - #4245245

Seriously? And you wonder why people are leaving Renderosity? <I'm sure you'll delete this message>

It is a pain but not too bad to do. I deleted in the region of 250 images and it took me about two hours and in my case I was downloading each one just in case I did not have a local copy, it had taken me the best part of 10 years to build the gallery after all. Without the downloads it would have taken about an hour. Other people decided to go this route despite the obstacles thrown in the way, at least four according forums alone but I guess there are others that just did it and left.

The good news is you only have to do it once as long as you don't do any thing silly like starting a new gallery in the future. Mind you having had the pain of deleting one I doubt anyone would.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

hopeandlove ( ) posted Mon, 28 December 2015 at 11:47 AM

@MNArtist- I'm sending you a sitemail!

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.