Mon, May 13, 6:25 PM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 11 11:19 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Can't select sections anymore

Lenord ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2015 at 8:51 PM · edited Wed, 17 April 2024 at 4:31 AM

Selecting any section, Fractals, C4D, Poseror anything goes to Main Gallery, selected Fractals here

image.png

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2015 at 11:15 PM

Thanks, Len. I just came here to report this, and you beat me to it. And with a coveted screen shot, to boot! LOL! I've tried clicking the section buttons for 2D, Writers, Photography ... and arrived at the same page. I opened an image from a favorite artist. Above the image you can click on "Photography," which I did, and it took me back to the "What's new" page.

Tara

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

KimberlyC ( ) posted Tue, 25 August 2015 at 12:19 AM

Thanks for bringing this up!!

bwsupport ( ) posted Tue, 25 August 2015 at 12:41 AM
Site Admin

Fixed. Sry about that.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.