Tue, May 21, 3:52 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 21 1:34 pm)

Subject: otee, percolating fresh pot o'cawffee. complete a project

3DFineries ( ) posted Mon, 27 July 2015 at 8:15 AM

Coloring!

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 27 July 2015 at 8:28 AM · edited Mon, 27 July 2015 at 8:30 AM

yeah, humidz yeuchi  

day job, iso audit this week. double yeuchi.

startin the day with white mocha latte and raspberry scone. 

don't have poser on the day job compy.

!!!!

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Wed, 29 July 2015 at 4:54 AM · edited Wed, 29 July 2015 at 4:55 AM

one in the morning?!  how did that happen?!

have ta to get up for work in 5 hours.  time to put crayons way

!!

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Wed, 29 July 2015 at 6:26 AM

I might have an idea how it happens.

Doric.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 30 July 2015 at 1:16 PM

extra shots espresso in my latte this morning.  snoozzz 

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 01 August 2015 at 8:25 AM · edited Sat, 01 August 2015 at 8:30 AM

reading the final novel in the rachel morgan series.  soon will know the forever fates of rachel, jenks, ivy, trent kalamack

4am how'd that happen?

!  !

The air shimmers around this egg [![!](http://dragcave.net/image/8inhh.gif)](http://dragcave.net/view/8inhh)

This egg is rocking back and forth in a puddle  !

3DFineries ( ) posted Sat, 01 August 2015 at 10:47 AM

Anxiously awaiting tomorrow at 7 PM.  Cowboy hat, check. Daisy Dukes, check.  Mosquito repellent for outdoor venue, check.  Toby Keith Concert Tickets, Check.  Yep I'm ready to go.  Sunday can't get here quick enough. . .

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 1:38 PM

Sunday morning, 8:30, bedroom too warm, humid, good day to do nothing.

I like nothing.

Doric.

3DFineries ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 1:47 PM

Whoot!   It's concert day!

Woke up at 6 this morning. Couldn't sleep. Grabbed some coffee and fired up Paintshop.  Spending a few hours working and goofing before its' time to hit the road.

Hope everyone enjoys their day!

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 11:31 PM · edited Sun, 02 August 2015 at 11:31 PM

indoor concert with airconditioning?

hot sticky day. hopped in the shower twice today

!!!!

3DFineries ( ) posted Mon, 03 August 2015 at 12:14 PM · edited Mon, 03 August 2015 at 12:16 PM

Outdoor amphitheater, but at least it was at night and ten degrees cooler than day time and there was a really good breeze.  :)  I tell ya I need a new camera cause my camera on my phone stinks!

In Coffee Concert recovery now....

Here's a pic of the only decent picture I got.

11062015_10207554621089097_8183521395136

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Wed, 05 August 2015 at 11:31 AM · edited Wed, 05 August 2015 at 11:32 AM

hurty tooth woes has taken over my life.  feelin the ache down to my shoulder

!!!!!!!

3DFineries ( ) posted Wed, 05 August 2015 at 11:54 AM

!!!!!!!

Awe!  Big hugs and hope you feel better.

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

Digitell ( ) posted Wed, 05 August 2015 at 2:09 PM · edited Wed, 05 August 2015 at 2:10 PM

reading the final novel in the rachel morgan series.  soon will know the forever fates of rachel, jenks, ivy, trent kalamack

4am how'd that happen?

!  !

The air shimmers around this egg [![!](http://dragcave.net/image/8inhh.gif)](http://dragcave.net/view/8inhh)

This egg is rocking back and forth in a puddle  !

Oh My I LOVE these books!!! I got very busy tho and the last one I read was Pale Demon. Love all the characters in this book!! I hope your tooth is much better today!!

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Wed, 05 August 2015 at 4:16 PM

!!!!!!!

Go Get it taken care of!  I know it's expensive, but it's worth it to get rid of it.  I haven't got one tooth in my head that can't go to the dentist and I can stay home. I know what it's like, and it was worth every penny. Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 06 August 2015 at 4:08 PM

Thanks.  dentist somehow drained some of the puff and put me on antibiotics.

facing 2 root canals when the puff goes down.

they said the infection (sepsis?) could reach my heart. doesn't sound like something i want to experience. 

3DFineries ( ) posted Thu, 06 August 2015 at 5:12 PM

Oh yes, Septicemia is deadly.  The infection gets into your blood and kills you.  Glad you're taking care of it.  Hugs.

French Vanilla coffee today!

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Thu, 06 August 2015 at 9:53 PM

Thanks.  dentist somehow drained some of the puff and put me on antibiotics.

facing 2 root canals when the puff goes down.

they said the infection (sepsis?) could reach my heart. doesn't sound like something i want to experience. 

That's what killed my wife's grandfather.  It may seem minor, until it really gets to you, it may seem harmless, it ain't.  Glad you finally went.

Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 07 August 2015 at 2:20 PM

thanks.  my dayjob has an AED unit.  it's good to work with a bunch of cpr trained people.

the power of suggestion lol went for a white mocha latte this morning. extra pumps of vanilla.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 08 August 2015 at 5:17 PM · edited Sat, 08 August 2015 at 5:18 PM

was gonna try making a character for Kate6/7.

sidetracked watching 11th doctor episodes.  feeling resentful at souffle girl taking Amy Pond's place

!!!!!!

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 12:19 AM

Kate is a little bit of a problem to do much with, I've aged her a little, but doing more is beyond my capability working on a figure instead of with it.

Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 12:26 PM

did you make her a teenager?

i wish we had uv swapping for her.

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 1:32 PM

Maybe a little bit of a young teen.  Aged her face a little, added certain prominent accessories, started on the hips and decided I'm not a figure designer.  She doesn't look good without being clothed.  I clothe everything anyhow, so that's no problem.

Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 1:56 PM

do you figure a difference between Kate P6 and Kate P7?

MarianneR ( ) posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 5:11 PM

The faces are obviously different between Kate P6 and Kate P7. The shape of the body is the same, but there are some faults in P7 that are not in P6. She has small holes on the back of the hands, and for some reason the head mesh is doubled. Looking at the mesh in a modeller you'll see head and headNew.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 10:54 PM

i'm hazarding is for geometry swapping, and they left the original head mesh in from Kate6?

i keep dozing off. snzzzz

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 11:17 PM

The problems in the back of the P7 hands isn't a hole.  It's an added and unneeded vertex.  Even Wings is good enough to go in and delete it, resave the .obj, substitute it for the original and she's fine.  I don't know about the head mesh, as I don't use the P6 version.  That one has some joint problems even worse than the P7.  I don't remember which version of wings I had to use, I know there was only one version I had that would work. The one before and the one after just crashed trying to load it. 

Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 10 August 2015 at 2:38 PM · edited Mon, 10 August 2015 at 2:38 PM

i've stuck to wings 99.5, has the hole material but i finally understand its uv cut stitch tools   

been forcing myself to sit still long enough to practice ca spline model tools.

sigh. 4 more days of antibiotics. then the bad tooth-roots ripped out. then i get to be stoned on narcotic grade painkillers. wheee

!

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Tue, 11 August 2015 at 12:46 AM · edited Tue, 11 August 2015 at 12:47 AM

I think I used wings 1.2 that finally worked.  I think the head mesh may be the same as far as poly count, but the shape is different.  Face is different, and probably what I was attempting to do with Kate 2. It looks like they moved a few vertices to give her, I think, a younger face.  I was aiming at older. 

Now using wings 1.5 whatever, haven't really played with it enough.  I'll have to see if this will load her figure without puking out.

Good luck with  the teeth, it'll be worth it.  I never used more than aspirin, until I started getting a rash and had to go to something else.  It can be a hurt for a few days, but when it's gone, it's better by a lot.

Doric

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 2:35 PM · edited Fri, 14 August 2015 at 2:38 PM

6 more hours to staycation. andale eehah  11 whole days.  not all fun and joy, 2 root canals next week.  no one to drive me to the dentist, and the weather channel has scheduled t-storms for that afternoon.  >.<

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 15 August 2015 at 12:06 AM · edited Sat, 15 August 2015 at 12:06 AM

doh weather is predicting hot and humid.  typical August.  not feeling like cooking tnite.  wanted to start dough rising, nt gonna happen tnite >.<

!!

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sat, 15 August 2015 at 12:12 AM

My task for the weekend, break the firing pin in my shotgun.  It's being stubborn, doesn't want to.

Doric

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sat, 15 August 2015 at 12:29 AM

Success.

Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 15 August 2015 at 2:03 PM · edited Sat, 15 August 2015 at 2:03 PM

congrats o the firing pin lol

first day of staycation usually starts with a fresh game of FFX or FFXII or Kingdom hearts2.

or i could play with water shaders.   11 whole days.  >.<   -minus the time for 2 root canals   

or playing with Squee dragon.  i'm tempted to get the Star figure.

and squee needs a dragon nest, and eggs

!!!

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sat, 15 August 2015 at 4:14 PM

Not a gamer, don't own any.  I guess my "game" would be TurboCad.  Got a long term project that's sometimes in progress, but trying to find some of the things I can't make, sometimes not easy. 

Shotgun is something  to PO the nra members that live around here, they know it was, when I got it, perfectly usable.  They know what I did to it too.  They act like I was killing their kids.  I'm going to refinish the stock, but it's total function is to be "Harvey Wallhanger" so it doesn't need to be functional as a gun.  I've got two violins, cheapies, bought for the same purpose.  They look good hanging on the wall, but please, don't try to pay them.  Rolling a chair over the cat's tail sounds better.

Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 15 August 2015 at 4:39 PM

dueling violins not like dueling banjos

or win a fiddle of gold if you in Georgia when the devil is down on his quota

refound the path to the old forum emotes 

funny.gif http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/art/emoticons/big/funny.gif

:b_angry: 

:b_bashful: 

:b_blush: 

:b_confused: 

:b_cool:

:b_crying: 

:b_drool: 

:b_funny: 

:b_grin: 

:b_lipssealed:

:b_nervous: 

:b_overwhelmed: 

:b_rolleyes: 

:b_sad: 

:b_scared:

:b_shocked: 

:b_sleeping: 

:b_smile: 

:b_stunned: 

:b_sweat:

:b_tired: 

:b_tonguewink: 

:b_toocool: 

:b_unbelievable: 

:b_uncertain:

:b_upset:

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 15 August 2015 at 5:52 PM

remember the gather node?  

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sat, 15 August 2015 at 11:15 PM

dueling violins not like dueling banjos

or win a fiddle of gold if you in Georgia when the devil is down on his quota

Just ordered another one so instead of two different colors, I'll have a pair the same color. Cheap, not for playing no matter what the importer says. My ship's home port was in the south when I was in the navy,  I don't go south for anything.

Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2015 at 12:18 PM · edited Sun, 16 August 2015 at 12:18 PM

i'd like to do a boat tour down the coast. see Savanah

not the 3 hour tour though, we all know how that worked out rolleyes.gif the professor had a hut to himself.

!

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2015 at 1:47 PM

I always thought the devil went down to Georgia because it reminded him of home.

Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 3:19 AM

where am i?  - need to call it a night  lol

anyway, that pmd editor is kewl. bewildering, but kewl.

this the skin shader, so far, for Katie

used the scatter - cream, trying for a suntan 

file_2b44928ae11fb9384c4cf38708677c48.JP

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 8:38 AM

does not support drag'n'drop file uploads? wtf

wheres insert image?

why are banners filling up my screen?

yech, can't STAND this nightmare

i'm on da as realmgal - so outta here

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 1:26 AM · edited Wed, 19 August 2015 at 1:36 AM

testing test test

http://dragcave.net/view/YHOZf
http://dragcave.net/view/PbOc5

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 23 August 2015 at 9:05 AM

🐬 don't know what to eat first
☕🍩🍮🎂

only 2 vacation days left to finish Katie stuff.

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sun, 23 August 2015 at 12:31 PM

Nice work!

How's the teeth?

Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2015 at 10:09 AM

some expensive tooth woes pending. >.
i'll have to live life through healthy young Katie
🏄🏄🎢💃

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2015 at 11:01 AM

{{hugs thread}} thought i'd lost you.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2015 at 1:13 PM
MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 25 August 2015 at 9:46 PM

sigh i'm done complaining about iray only promos. and since i'm not in the market for iray product, should feel exstatic

starting to feel like a chapter in my life is closing.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.