Sun, May 19, 9:34 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 19 7:17 am)

Subject: What Are You Currently Working On? Share It Here!

vilters ( ) posted Tue, 16 June 2015 at 7:40 AM

@ Earl

???????
Lost in space here. LOL. As an end user allow to tell where I am at, after close to 20 years of Posering:

I am sick and tired of fighting:

• JCM's, that never do what they are suppposed to do.
  • Dependencies that are rarely if ever symmetrical
  • Extra errors that are injected to cure the first series of errors.
  • Magnets in whatever position, shape or form in figures.
  • Shader setups that require weeks to change
  • Old style "faking shader" setups.

I am at a stage now:

- That NO object gets installed in Poser => First it goes to Blender to be checked over. (Symmetry, groups, materials, UV-Map,  just to name a few)

• That ONLY diffuse textures make it to my runtime
    - That NO cr2 goes in Poser before it passed a cr2editor. (And ALL materials are removed by me by default.)

Well, that's me. LOL.

I'v been doing this for about 3 months now, and in those 3 months, I learned more then in the previous 19 years.

**Poser only needs 3 things fo function properly.

• A high quality (not high polygon, but high quality) and symmetrical object file
  • A lean and clean cr2
  • A high quality diffuse texture set

And you know what?
My Poser never-ever crashes any more either.

Well, that's me. LOL.

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

EClark1894 ( ) posted Tue, 16 June 2015 at 8:21 AM

Apparently "end-user friendly" means different things to different people.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 16 June 2015 at 8:24 AM
Site Admin

Back on topic.

Here's what I'm working on currently. It's just a texture for an existing model. I figured no sense reinventing the wheel, especially since I can't model much anyhow and have to depend on start clothes. This is for Valiant for M4.

file_a3c65c2974270fd093ee8a9bf8ae7d0b.pnThere's a belt for the brown texture too and each color will have a version without the swirl decorations.

Now I'm in to the pants and then the boots.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

vilters ( ) posted Tue, 16 June 2015 at 8:30 AM

@ Redphantom: Looking good so far.

@ Earl
OK, granted, it takes some time to install a new item, but I win that ime back in the long run.

How many mouse clicks do you need to convert the Roxy shader setup to an Asian skinned? or an African skinned?

I need 2 mouseclicks in the Math room..

Teyon ( ) posted Tue, 16 June 2015 at 9:47 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

I'm flagging it now that he has some skin.

file_a8baa56554f96369ab93e4f3bb068c22.jp

vilters ( ) posted Tue, 16 June 2015 at 11:03 AM

Nice .
 Brrr, would not llike that in my garden at night. LOL.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Tue, 16 June 2015 at 11:20 AM

Back on topic.

Here's what I'm working on currently. It's just a texture for an existing model. I figured no sense reinventing the wheel, especially since I can't model much anyhow and have to depend on start clothes. This is for Valiant for M4.

file_a3c65c2974270fd093ee8a9bf8ae7d0b.pnThere's a belt for the brown texture too and each color will have a version without the swirl decorations.

Now I'm in to the pants and then the boots.

I suck at textures, but I could certainly model a tunic like that for Rex or Dusk.

RorrKonn ( ) posted Tue, 16 June 2015 at 5:40 PM

RedPhantom : nice texture

Teyon : looks like ya boy has been painting his barn white ;)

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

TetsuTora ( ) posted Tue, 16 June 2015 at 6:04 PM

Teyon, that is looking insanely cool.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 16 June 2015 at 6:26 PM
Site Admin

I suck at textures, but I could certainly model a tunic like that for Rex or Dusk.

I could make the tunic in wings in about 2 or 3 weeks. But it wouldn't be rigged and I couldn't do the belt to save my life. I've been using psp for almost 20 years that helps but I got stitch witch and that makes it so easy.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

pumeco ( ) posted Tue, 16 June 2015 at 8:08 PM

Vilters Wrote:
"In bath now, so I will answer in detail later ... And YES, I am HARD here, I know. Sorry.
Well, not bad for a quick answer in a bathtub. LOL."

Well it depends on whether a person happened to be eating at the time they read that bloody reply, and I was!
I tell ya, Tony, that's one unpleasant vision that's gonna take some shaking-off.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Wed, 17 June 2015 at 8:30 AM

i'se studying for the CCENT test.  

IPv6. >.< are we supposed to subnet mask that?

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

vilters ( ) posted Wed, 17 June 2015 at 9:09 AM

@ Pumeco

Well,
You need less water when you go to bath with 60.000 polygons and then try to catch each one of them for individual weightmapping.

LOL.
The clean-up afterards is not so funny. Some vertex are damm good swimmers. Ah before I forget; Add less soap, the bubbles are free.
Now you also know why I like lean and clean cr2's. LOL.

Oh, do not try this at home unless you have a waterproof tablet, or a good life insurance.
LOL.

OK guys, playing time is over, carry on.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 17 June 2015 at 7:32 PM
Site Admin

Here's the finished versions of the textures for valiant. I just need to package it up and get it uploaded.

file_3636638817772e42b59d74cff571fbb3.pn

RorrKonn ( ) posted Thu, 18 June 2015 at 12:07 AM

RedPhantom : nice looking texture :)

pumeco ( ) posted Thu, 18 June 2015 at 6:15 AM · edited Thu, 18 June 2015 at 6:15 AM

@Vilters
Roxie suspects you had a naked render of her on your tablet while in the bath, so maybe that's why you were hard.
Can't comment personally as I don't have a tablet and have never tried it, but I must admit, it does sound like a cool use for one :-)

Teyon ( ) posted Thu, 18 June 2015 at 8:36 AM · edited Thu, 18 June 2015 at 8:36 AM

file_5ef059938ba799aaa845e1c2e8a762bd.pnFireFly test render. I need to sort out his specular map - his body is a little too specular and yes, he's a bit surprised to see us. Will have to adjust that too. 

RorrKonn ( ) posted Thu, 18 June 2015 at 9:56 AM

Teyon : wicked mesh !
Actually to me he's hole face looks like he just realizes he drank to much. which is kind ah funny ,so I'd keep that morph.
it would go good with a bottle in his hand.

How did you lower the polycount , zremesher or retopology  ? a wireframe would be cool.

Teyon ( ) posted Thu, 18 June 2015 at 10:47 AM

Thanks. Actually that's a bit overdone there. I had both the normal and displacement applied without realizing it. Here's what he looks like with just the displacement and some tweaks to the subsurface and specular.

I manually retopologised the model in Topogun2.

file_5f93f983524def3dca464469d2cf9f3e.pnfile_7e7757b1e12abcb736ab9a754ffb617a.pnI'll post a wire when I get back home.

pikesPit ( ) posted Thu, 18 June 2015 at 3:26 PM · edited Thu, 18 June 2015 at 3:32 PM

So, is this going to become the next Poser Standard Male Figure? "TerribRex" XD

At least "it" has a potential to become a virtual "G" killer, by the book, in renders...
Though I'm still amazed when I see people (not just Teyon) whipping up weird creatures like this :D

B.t.w., don't forget to put your tongue in the cheek when reading this ;)
All in all, very good work!

Regards,
-P-

EDIT:
That face, or the expression, looks somewhat familiar. An actor in a movie maybe? I don't know, but it does ring a bell...

pumeco ( ) posted Fri, 19 June 2015 at 8:23 AM

@Teyon
I still think he looks top-heavy due to the tiny amount of area his feet have in contact with the ground, having no toe of mass at the front of the foot to stop him going forward means that he would fall forward as soon as someone pushed him from behind.  Seems a bit of an odd thing to do for a person with your skills and understanding of balance etc.  But very nice work, he looks very good, and he's a fantasy figure after all so I suppose you still passes on artistic licence ;-)

@All
I'm currently designing a Retrobabe, isn't she nice?
I want to marry her already!

file_1c9ac0159c94d8d0cbedc973445af2da.jp

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 19 June 2015 at 8:05 PM
Site Admin

file_06409663226af2f3114485aa4e0a23b4.pnThe set is now available in the freestuff here or at sharecg

bagginsbill ( ) posted Sat, 20 June 2015 at 9:09 AM · edited Sat, 20 June 2015 at 9:22 AM

"While he needs 100 nodes to get something mathematically correct, I use far and far less."

I do love H. L. Mencken's famous statement: "There is always an easy solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong.", often misquoted as "For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple--and wrong." I actually prefer the misquote, so I am now including both.

However, shader node complexity doesn't always come from a need to be right or correct. There are some problems that admit to a simple solution, and since you seem to have missed them, I'm here to remind you that I've posted (and fully explained) hundreds of shaders that are 5 nodes or less. These are free, largely because they only take me a minute to make them. They happen to be correct as well, especially with P10/PP2014 taking on the proper math. Some of those I give away are still free, but complex, such as LLToon or BBNylon - complex because there isn't any way to do it with few nodes and still be that versatile.

Here is a demonstration of BBGlossy2 - a six node shader that reacts to environment and lights with beauty and simplicity.

file_0f28b5d49b3020afeecd95b4009adf4c.jpComplexity comes from making a shader versatile (simple parameters creating wildly different appearances), from dealing with the older versions of Poser (that don't have Scatter, Fresnel_Blend, or GC), from being smart and helpful (how low can I automatically set reflect quality at any given softness so as to save render time) and from procedural pattern generation (such as my Avatar's fish scales.) I haven't seen your posted shaders providing any of those features, so of course they're simpler. 

I make versatile, multi-purpose shaders with parameters so they can easily be controlled without having to see the implementation nodes, which are on the right. For example, the nodes used to make a metal vs. rubber vs. leather vs. paint are exactly the same and there are just six, connected exactly the same way. (Not counting the bump map) To achieve each material is quite a few value and color changes and few people besides myself know those. I reduce those differences to a few parameters: color, shine, and blur. The other nodes take care of capturing the knowledge that I have on how to adjust the shader to all those variations. When I make shaders that are versatile, then they have a lot of nodes. When I make shaders that can only do one thing, then I have six nodes. If somebody asks me to help them make one material, I show them six nodes with all the values filled in. But I don't charge for shaders like that, I give them away in tutorials. I charge for the versatile, multi-purpose shaders you can't get from anybody else. 

The versatile version of the above BBGlossy shader has 21 nodes. The additional nodes are so that the user only has to choose Color, Shine, and Blur - from that I calculate the eight node parameters that have to change to get the right effects: Diffuse_Value, Fresnel Blend IOR, Blinn Eccentricity, Blinn Reflectivity, Reflect Quality, Reflect Softness, Reflection+Specular Color, and Reflection Value. I daresay only a handful of people in this forum know exactly how those should be set for the six materials I demonstrated above, and there are dozens more possible.

Node count can also go up because (until recently) I would include automatic shader-based gamma correction for those users who had no way to do GC. The automated GC (which turns itself off if you do have render gamma) is a lot of nodes and is only there because it is supporting a deficient renderer. Poser 10 and up don't need this and I don't do it any more. Shader GC increases the BB Glossy shader to 28 nodes.

Before there was a Fresnel_Blend node, it took at least 5 nodes to approximate (9 if the IOR is variable) and 22 nodes to make it exact. You have only to look at shiny things rendered in Poser 8 vs. Poser Pro 2012 vs. Poser 10/Pro 2014 to see the problems I'm solving there. Poser 10 and up don't need this and I don't do it anymore. But supporting the approximation so that it works for Poser 7 or 8 makes the BB Glossy shader grow to  37 nodes (or 50 for the "correct" version.)

So - before you spend too much time bragging about your "simple" approach, let me see you do glass, metal, plastic, paint, rubber, and leather in one shader with only three user-editable parameters, and then let's compare node count.

By the way - this variability through parameter modulation is how PBR shaders work. BB Glossy is a PBR shader and always has been. If/when Poser gains a PBR node, then you'll see this shader drop to one node - but until then, it's 20+ nodes to do all those materials in one shader.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

pumeco ( ) posted Sat, 20 June 2015 at 4:14 PM

Baggins Wrote:
"By the way - this variability through parameter modulation is how PBR shaders work. BB Glossy is a PBR shader and always has been. If/when Poser gains a PBR node, then you'll see this shader drop to one node ..."

Interesting stuff, Baggins, and adding PBR to Poser might actually give it a realtime renderer of sorts if the nodes output were visible in the viewport.  If only that viewport could show live PBR like a game engine they would have the beginnings of a native realtime renderer in the viewport.

All they'd have to do then is add fog, bloom etc - done!

Teyon ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2015 at 9:00 AM · edited Mon, 22 June 2015 at 9:01 AM

@Teyon
I still think he looks top-heavy due to the tiny amount of area his feet have in contact with the ground, having no toe of mass at the front of the foot to stop him going forward means that he would fall forward as soon as someone pushed him from behind.  Seems a bit of an odd thing to do for a person with your skills and understanding of balance etc.  But very nice work, he looks very good, and he's a fantasy figure after all so I suppose you still passes on artistic licence ;-)

Thanks. Pumeco, it was a concious design decision. I tried increasing the length as well as increasing the width and just didn't like the look of it. Besides, this gives him a bit of a comical look, which is partly what I was going for anyway. However, I'm going to have to stop calling him an Ogre. He's very much a Satyr now.  Anyway, started his rig today. I'm about two hours into it Just need to tweak the joints and make some morphs however, my mandatory vacation is over so I probably won't get to that until the weekend. Final model (if you guys care) stands at 20,540 quads or 41,088 triangles if triangulated in UVMapper. I'm thinking of using Atangeo Balancer to reduce the count to around 10K and see if I can transfer the rig and morphs to that version for a lower res game model. Like I said though, all to be done on weekends now.

file_140f6969d5213fd0ece03148e62e461e.pn

pumeco ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2015 at 10:22 AM

@Teyon
Understood, and funny enough, he looks more sure-footed after seeing that last one than he did before.
He even looks like he's attempting ballet :-D

Now that would be sight, to see him doing a ballet routine as an animated promo video!

Teyon ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2015 at 11:23 AM

That very thought is why I left the feet as is.

pumeco ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2015 at 11:47 AM

:-D

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 26 June 2015 at 8:05 AM

Thought I'd post this render of Roxie doing a selfie just to tease Pumeco and his Roxie, but just noticed some interesting poke thrus that don't seem to show up in Preview. On the other hand I suppose it could be a couple of highlights.

file_82161242827b703e6acf9c726942a1e4.pn

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 26 June 2015 at 9:13 PM
Site Admin

Here's an update on an outfit I'm working on. I've got it textured. It needs to be rigged and I don't know how to do that so it'll be a bit before it's done.

file_38af86134b65d0f10fe33d30dd76442e.pn

pumeco ( ) posted Sat, 27 June 2015 at 1:18 PM

file_1afa34a7f984eeabdbb0a7d494132ee5.jp

Yeah, listen Clarkie, it's not even an iPhone!!!
Roxies use special phones that are based around a tiny Raspberry Pi Compute Module, and we just attach a screen to it!!!

We only make it look like an iPhone to attract the dumb Vickies!!!
They'll tell you anything if you say something nice to them!!!
So we extract all their data from them!!!
We learn where they go and what time they go there!!!
It makes it easy for Roxies to plan Vickie cullings!!!

Plus, we use our special phones to talk to each other about our owners!!!
Your Roxie tells me what it's like to live in your Runtime, and what you are like!!!
I tell your Roxie what it's like for me to live in pumeco's Runtime, and what he is like!!!
We both have a good laugh about you both!!!
And Vilters as well!!!
His Roxie does the same!!!
We do the same for her!!!
All Roxies do it!!!

Thankyou RedPhantom for the outfit!!!
It looks really good and it will match my Blade as well!!!

Later,
Roxie - Girl With Blade

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2015 at 12:44 AM

This sort of thing happens when you are illustrating a book. I needed a "grandma's teaset" and couldn't find a complete set in the style I wanted. So I made it in three colours. The flower decorations are Poser renders as well. It's going into my freestuff here and at shareCG.

file_6974ce5ac660610b44d9b9fed0ff9548.jpfile_96da2f590cd7246bbde0051047b0d6f7.jpfile_5f93f983524def3dca464469d2cf9f3e.jp

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

mr_phoenyxx ( ) posted Tue, 30 June 2015 at 4:38 PM

I make versatile, multi-purpose shaders with parameters so they can easily be controlled without having to see the implementation nodes, which are on the right. For example, the nodes used to make a metal vs. rubber vs. leather vs. paint are exactly the same and there are just six, connected exactly the same way. (Not counting the bump map) To achieve each material is quite a few value and color changes and few people besides myself know those. I reduce those differences to a few parameters: color, shine, and blur. The other nodes take care of capturing the knowledge that I have on how to adjust the shader to all those variations. When I make shaders that are versatile, then they have a lot of nodes. When I make shaders that can only do one thing, then I have six nodes. If somebody asks me to help them make one material, I show them six nodes with all the values filled in. But I don't charge for shaders like that, I give them away in tutorials. I charge for the versatile, multi-purpose shaders you can't get from anybody else. 

I, for one, do not understand all of those parameters and what they would need to be for make this material or that material. So I really appreciate your shaders BB! And frankly I am always astonished at how much work you do and then give away for free. You are truly a gold mine to the Poser community!! :D

EClark1894 ( ) posted Wed, 01 July 2015 at 7:01 PM

Making Roxie a Catgirl morph.

file_a597e50502f5ff68e3e25b9114205d4a.pnSo far the ears have been the hardest to do.

file_2b44928ae11fb9384c4cf38708677c48.pnAnd of course, I've had to make a separate tail.

file_85d8ce590ad8981ca2c8286f79f59954.pn

pumeco ( ) posted Thu, 02 July 2015 at 1:49 PM

Looks like you made efficient use of the ear polygons, Clarkie!
It would be great if the ears were a seperate morph to everything else, then they could be applied to any Roxie head without changing other facial features.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Thu, 02 July 2015 at 8:25 PM

Looks like you made efficient use of the ear polygons, Clarkie!
It would be great if the ears were a seperate morph to everything else, then they could be applied to any Roxie head without changing other facial features.

Well, except for the little bump on Roxie's Bum where the tail fits, that is all I've done for now.  Although I am thinking of  giving her face a more feline look. around the nose and mouth. Of course, the only thing I can see them being used for is catgirl ears.

duanemoody ( ) posted Tue, 07 July 2015 at 3:58 AM · edited Tue, 07 July 2015 at 3:59 AM

I hope to have her in the Marketplace soon.

zgxWWBP.png

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Fri, 17 July 2015 at 10:13 PM

I've been working mostly on hardware lately, recovering from storm damage, but now I've got the workstations back in service.  I've updated my P8 light sabre (wielded by Creech) with an improved IDL emitter and much improved glow aura.  Rex sports a new light claymore.

file_3def184ad8f4755ff269862ea77393dd.jp  Both weapons are automatic IDL light-casting props.  This scene has no Poser lights - it is lit by the light sabres and the wall torch in the background.  Rendered in Poser Pro 2014 with IDL and 3D motion blur.

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 18 July 2015 at 7:47 AM
Site Admin

Those look good. Is that motion blur you used on the light sabers?

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Sat, 18 July 2015 at 12:19 PM · edited Sat, 18 July 2015 at 12:21 PM

Thank you, RedPhantom.  Yes, that is the 3D motion blur available in the Firefly render options.  It takes noticeably longer to render, though.

file_ec5decca5ed3d6b8079e2e7e7bacc9f2.PNHmmm... the claymore's blade should be longer.  I like this better.

file_9fc3d7152ba9336a670e36d0ed79bc43.jp

Poser 12, in feet.  

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

cschell ( ) posted Wed, 22 July 2015 at 6:52 PM · edited Wed, 22 July 2015 at 6:56 PM

For the fun of it, and for something relatively simple while I take a breather from my huge 3d workload (I'm wiped out after a 10 month site migration and rebuild combined with major model projects), I decided to create a set of simple Faerie items for my Anime Girl Kristin figure. So far I've made and rigged Wings, Boots and a Flower Cap... I'm just trying to decide what else to create...

file_fc221309746013ac554571fbd180e1c8.jpTo everyone else who's posted in here since my last post, keep up the great work!

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 26 July 2015 at 5:49 PM
Site Admin

As I take a break from my sorceress outfit, I needed a new outfit for Ryan 9 for a render. Here's what I have so far. It's primarily done in Blender. I'm forcing myself to learn one of my modeling programs. The clothes were done with starter clothes. The boots, I made myself totally in blender. I think I'm ready to think about uvmapping and so far what I'm thinking is, this is not going to be fun. Mostly I'm worried about the laces. I'll upload it as a freebie once it's done, and I'll see about having the Tyler morphs, but does anyone use Ryan or Tyler these days?

file_42a0e188f5033bc65bf8d78622277c4e.JP

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Sun, 26 July 2015 at 5:59 PM

Do you have a means of "unwrapping" the laces, RedPhantom?

Poser 12, in feet.  

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 28 July 2015 at 2:10 AM
Site Admin

I do. It's just going to take some time.

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 28 July 2015 at 8:26 AM

@RedPhantom: I use Tyler A LOT... I had just finished this suit for him and uploaded it when this texture fell into my lap thanks to Miss Nancy. But I got in a hurry and uploaded so now I am kicking myself square on the backside. I guess I could upload this as an Add-on.

file_0a09c8844ba8f0936c20bd791130d6b6.pn 

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

quietrob ( ) posted Fri, 07 August 2015 at 8:39 AM

Pinging for interest!

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 11 August 2015 at 10:56 PM
Site Admin

Here's an update on the outfit for Ryan. I took a short cut and made it all dynamic, except the boots. This is the first texture. I have a couple of other textures in mind.

file_3636638817772e42b59d74cff571fbb3.pn file_f0935e4cd5920aa6c7c996a5ee53a70f.pn

CHK2033 ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 2:49 AM

nice job RedPhantom

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HP Zbook 17 G6,  intel Xeon  64 GB of ram 1 TB SSD, Quadro RTX 5000 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 10:40 AM

That looks good, RedPhantom!pbhappyjump.gif~original  Dynamic is better for lacing and loose tails.  That outfit could serve for medieval scenes or for Lord of the Rings genre.

Poser 12, in feet.  

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 12:15 PM
Site Admin

Chk2033 Thankyou

Seachnasaigh, Thanks, I've been on a medieval kick for quite a while now. I've got 125 ideas pinned on Pinterest of things I want to make eventually.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.