Wed, May 29, 2:27 AM CDT

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 26 7:46 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Digital Artist Magazine Issue #2

MeshWorks ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2013 at 10:12 PM · edited Mon, 15 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Attached Link: Digital Artist Magazine Issue #2

![](http://www.virtual3d.krown-products.net/members/DigitalArtist/Issue02/DAmag-Issue02_lg.jpg) ** Issue #2 - July 2013**** Digital Artist Magazine** ** A Monthly Publication for the 3D Hobbyist**

Now Available For Free at the virtual3d website

MeshWorks ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 9:47 PM · edited Thu, 04 July 2013 at 9:56 PM

file_495840.jpg

In this Issue;

Poser Pro 2014 Review -
The best Poser version ever?

Becoming a Paid Book Cover Artist -
By Aidana WillowRaven

Featured Artist -
Alex Ledante

Avenging Angel -
Digital Comic by Esther Carney

Poser Techniques Simplified -
Chapter 2 - Troubleshooting

Video Tutorial -
Creating Big Scenes in Daz Studio

Featured Vendor -
Al Sterner of MeshWorks

Reference #1 -
Identifying Retro Figure Maps

Readers Survey #2
Feedback Questioner about the Magazine

Included Artworks by;
KyotoKid, Sharron, Wimvdb, Aidana WillowRaven, MeshWorks, and theSchell. Contributors;
Al Sterner, Ken Kawashima, Esther Carney, Aidana WillowRaven,
Steve Payne and Mark Fares.

Special thanks to David Summers and Wim van de Bospoort.

caty77 ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2013 at 7:49 AM

I'm not English speaking, but I'll try to watch. Thank you for your nice work!

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2013 at 11:42 AM

Just to mention: the version that can be downloaded from Content Paradise sends you to Issue 1. I was over there just now and scooped it up, as you do when stuff is free. I should have come here first, obviously. ;)

MeshWorks ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2013 at 7:42 PM

Quote - I'm not English speaking, but I'll try to watch. Thank you for your nice work!

Thank you. I tried to make this publication translatable to other languages besides just English. Although, some languages, like Portuguese, extended the text slightly past the page borders. I am also working on making the website mulch-lingual as well. Here's a link that uses google translate;

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=fr&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.virtual3d.krown-products.net%2Findex.php&act=url

MeshWorks ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2013 at 7:54 PM

Quote - Just to mention: the version that can be downloaded from Content Paradise sends you to Issue 1. I was over there just now and scooped it up, as you do when stuff is free. I should have come here first, obviously. ;)

Nice catch. I missed that link. So, the first dozen people can click the on the cover and get to Issue #2, and clicking on the text link will take you to Issue #1. Since the Magazine is now going to be free, Issue #1 will also be available without charge at the end of July.

I would still like to include something from you in an upcomming Issue. Surely you have an unreleased tutorial laying around somewhere :)

EnglishBob ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2013 at 5:30 PM

Quote - Surely you have an unreleased tutorial laying around somewhere :)

Surely you jest? :-)

I do have some ideas though. The best I can say is that I'll let you know.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.