Tue, May 28, 9:30 PM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 28 8:59 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Affilaite Program

MeshWorks ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 9:02 PM · edited Fri, 24 November 2023 at 1:08 AM

Mods: Can you tell me what happened to the Affiliate Program? I have an affiliate ID, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. I tried to sign up again, but there is no link on the info page.

KimberlyC ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 11:13 PM

Have you tried going to:
http://www.renderosity.com/affiliate.php

Can you explain to me what isn't working so I understand fully what your saying?

Thanks!

MeshWorks ( ) posted Tue, 02 July 2013 at 1:34 AM

Quote - Have you tried going to:
http://www.renderosity.com/affiliate.php

Can you explain to me what isn't working so I understand fully what your saying?

Thanks!

Hi Kimberly. I think I figured out why the Renderosity banner was not showing up on my webpage. Seems I was using  /linkshare/banners/ls_image_5 which is no longer available. I changed it to ls_image_8 and it is back.

On the affilate page, I see my information I had entered back in 2008, but seems I may not be currently enrolled. What happened? I never got a notice that the program had ended.

Can I PM you about this?

KimberlyC ( ) posted Tue, 02 July 2013 at 3:09 PM

Sure please do. Whatever I can't answer I will ask our marketing person. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.