Sun, May 26, 6:50 AM CDT

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 19 8:20 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Fangs for Victoria 4 & Genesis

ghosty12 ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2012 at 12:07 AM · edited Sat, 16 March 2024 at 4:46 PM

Attached Link: V4Fangs

![V4Fangs](http://users.on.net/~iceylap4/V4Fangs.jpg "V4 Fangs") 

Hi, well here are the fangs back again. I had originally created these back in 2007 and posted in the freestuff section back then as well and were sitting there happily, until my Freestuff section got nuked in the freestuff cleanup of 2012.

I had deliberated about whether or not to put them back in the freestuff section here, instead I decided to put a post here with a link to the file.

So here they are again.

They work for V4,A4,G4 atleast I hope the work for A4 and G4. lol

Just extract the runtime folder to where you want it to go and they should appear in the expressions tab in Poser.

And they will work with Genesis but and I must stress the but, they will work if you have the Generation X plugin for Daz Studio and the associated shapes (just incase). All you have to do is create your Vicky 4 character and inject all the morphs and the fangs and save as a CR2 file from either Poser or Daz studio.

Make sure you save the CR2 nake sure you know where you saved it, then in Daz Studio open up the Generation X plugin and from the folder you saved the CR2 drag and drop your CR2's icon over to the Gen X window and you should see the morphs and what not show up in the morph transfer window.

Then transfer over as you would a made for V4 Character, and if all worked well under the Generation X section under Actor in the Shaping Tab doing a search for V4Fangs makes it easier you will find a slider and lo and behold you have cool looking fangs for Genesis.

Hopefully all this makes sense as I am not use to trying to explain things like this in text. :) 

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro

lkiilerich ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2012 at 6:24 AM

Thank you :-)

bakapo ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2012 at 8:12 AM

Thank you so much, I was looking for these just the other day!

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2012 at 4:06 PM

If this item was deleted, it is because it had a dead link..we dont delete items that are active.

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

ghosty12 ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2012 at 8:34 PM · edited Wed, 31 October 2012 at 8:38 PM

Quote - If this item was deleted, it is because it had a dead link..we dont delete items that are active.

I do not know then because it was the same file that I had linked back in 2008, and the file is still on my personal webspace given by my ISP. Maybe the thumbnail got deleted by me by mistake but the file is still there.

The link I have posted in this thread to the file if I remember right is the link that was used in the my freestuff section.

But since the links in the freestuff section have been deleted I am unable to test them myself, and from what I remember they were still active in September this year.

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2012 at 11:13 AM

Thanks!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2012 at 9:52 PM

As I stated in the cleanup annoncement thread, if it were a simple thumbnail missing, it would not get deleted..the thumbnail would either be replaced with one found on your site, or replaced with ours if one could not be found, and released out of the review area.

The item may still be on your webspace, but the link to it was dead...something changed somewhere, but the link here was taking us to a 404.

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

ghosty12 ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2012 at 8:42 PM

You will now find the fangs back in the free section now. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.