Sun, May 26, 6:53 AM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 24 5:47 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Seeing texture addons for products in model section.

ghosty12 ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2012 at 2:49 AM · edited Sat, 11 May 2024 at 9:18 AM

Never really thought much about it till now, but am wondering why I am seeing texture addons for products mixed in with models instead of being in the texture sub section.

Case in point if I go to Victoria 4 / hair models I see a lot of textures for products, makes trying to find what I want bit more of a hassle.  This problem seems to be only affecting the hair section, as checked by going to the clothing section and all is fine.

So it is just in the hair section that texture products are mixed in with the models.

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2012 at 3:11 AM

I would also like to have a better customer experience along these lines:

-- Search for hair geometries / dynamic hair, shows me just the hair cr2, pp2 or hr2 version;

-- Search or hair texture sets / MATs, expansions , shows me the pz2, mc6, etc.

Eternal Hobbyist

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.