Mon, Jun 17, 1:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 8:21 pm)

Subject: Saving a heavily morphed Miki2 as a seperate usable morph?

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2011 at 7:32 PM · edited Sat, 11 May 2024 at 7:19 PM

I'm pretty sure that I have the threads open from my search that may answer my question but I'm just not seeing it, well except for one but I'll get to that in a second.

What I want is a pose file that can just inject all the changes I've made into an unmorphed Miki2 and have her look like the original morphed Miki2 I've spent all that time tweaking. I've tried a few things that are included in Poser 8 with no luck. Maybe the problem is that morph I want to save comes from combining many third party morph packs like the UBM, NGM and a mix of other moprh packs plus many of my own little tweaks.

Is there a way to save all these morphs into one file so I can apply it to any Miki2 I have in my scene?

BTW I found this in one of my searches and it looks like this may be what I'm looking for.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/media/folder_10/file_459580.JPG

lesbentley ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2011 at 8:08 PM

What you need is svdl's  "SpawnCharacterP6 update" py script. It produces an INJ pose with just one consolidated morph per morphed body part, and an FBM dial in the Body.

Render100 ( ) posted Mon, 06 June 2011 at 10:58 AM

Ironically, I just started using that yesterday. Works like a charm!

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Mon, 06 June 2011 at 1:42 PM

When I try to initiate the script it's giving me an error.

"Miki2 has no free injection channels. The script will now cancel."

nruddock ( ) posted Mon, 06 June 2011 at 3:12 PM

Attached Link: http://www.nerd3d.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=13

You might want to try making a PMD based morph INJection, as this method doesn't require empty channels to be present.

There are other ways round the problem, ISTR that there are scripts to add channels somewhere, which you'd need to run before the spawn script.
The drawback would be that the INJ files wouldn't for anybody else unless they also created the required channel(s).
It might also be necessary to tweak the spawn script to recognise the new empty channels if it's expecting them to be named according to the convention used by the DAZ figures.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.