Wed, May 1, 8:59 AM CDT

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 28 7:41 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Darth J's WIP and Freebies (Take 2)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2019 at 5:42 AM

These are great stuff, DarthJ. Keep up the good work. Pretty please.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 21 July 2019 at 6:20 AM

By the way, all the poses can be re-saved without morph info and they'll then work on any of the base figures without changing their shape. I went through the chair poses to do just that. Will do the shower poses next, then the various beach poses for PE.

My Store

My Gallery

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2019 at 5:47 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2019 at 5:49 PM

Do the new poses also save any movement / stretching / squishing of bodyparts and some bodyparts in particular ? As this was achieved using morphs too.

DarthJ ( ) posted Mon, 05 August 2019 at 4:24 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Let's try to get this show on the road again. Got a new laptop, a beast that blows out enough hot air to keep my coffee warm.

The new freebie is a jacuzzi. Yes. a n o t h e r j a c u z z i .

With among other things the following features :

• simple design so it won't distract from the real subject(s) of your renders.
  • with backwalls high enough so you won't need a background. If everything goes well you can hide these walls too.
  • uses mostly Poser materials though everything can be textured. The marble uses a material setting to make it more "marblish".

jacuzzi 2019.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Mon, 05 August 2019 at 4:47 PM

An example with one backwall made invisible and the other one turned into a mirror. Textures are square tiled (matching the height of the wall), not ideal for pictures. Needs an overhaul.jacuzzi 2019 2.jpg

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 06 August 2019 at 3:36 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

@ DarthJ - Nope, they don't save all the squish stuff. I suppose I could have gone through all the channels and saved certain ones but TBH, I couldn't be arsed. I can always dial them back in as necessary. I usually faff about with other people's poses anyhow, rather than use a straight canned pose.

You could name the jacuzzi the JAFJ - Just Another Fucking Jacuzzi. :D

Now, pretty please, tell me which version of Miki you're using and what are the morphs?

My Store

My Gallery

DarthJ ( ) posted Tue, 06 August 2019 at 4:45 PM ยท edited Tue, 06 August 2019 at 4:45 PM

Pwetty Pwease it is ... are you ready for a list of items that are no longer available though ?

• Miki 2 figure (anno 2007). She is here : https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/miki-2-0-figure-pack/129893/ at 5.99$ until the end of the year !
  • RDNA Miki 2 body morphs with "voluptuous" set to 1. Can be found where you'll find RDNA. Next to the Bismarck.
  • Posermatic NGM morphs for Miki 2. Choose a setting as you like, this is B set at 1 He is still a vendor chez Daz but no Miki 2 morphs.
  • Maskedit texture for V4 converted with 3D Universe Texture Converter (TC2) finished with EZSkin3. The TC plug-ins can be found chez Daz but not the program ??? Maskedit seems to be gone though. Miki Finn CDI morphs for a few details. I couldn't find these among the surviving stuff at Renderosity. And the hair is 'updo 2" by Kozaburo. Probably 15 years old. Last seen on Digitalbabes, good luck searching Japanese sites.

That will get you my Miki2.

MI2 JACUZZI.jpg

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 06 August 2019 at 5:43 PM

Ah. I had a suspicion they'd be unavailable. Oh well.

My Store

My Gallery

DarthJ ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2019 at 5:20 PM ยท edited Tue, 13 August 2019 at 5:21 PM

The Posing Characters need repositioning as the jacuzzi has slightly changed in size. Oh joy. I think this will be finished by Christmas (*) . This pose was to be named "Sometimes-you-need-3-hands" though that is too long so it became "standing".

jacuzzi standing.jpg

(*) first rule in freebie releasing : never mention a year.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2019 at 8:15 AM

You could do with using a water shader on the skin, mate.

My Store

My Gallery

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2019 at 9:08 PM

Fencing

fencing.jpg

Leaving.

leaving.jpg

Inspecting.

inspecting 02.jpg

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 18 August 2019 at 6:22 AM

I still say you need a water shader. ISTR Snarly's EZSkin has the provision for it. :)

My Store

My Gallery

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 18 August 2019 at 2:08 PM

Being covered with oil as a sardine she doesn't need a wet shader, she needs an oily shader. I could crank up the oily sheen though in the end her texture will just look washed out. See example below with Miki 2.

OILED MIKI.jpg

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 18 August 2019 at 7:16 PM

She needs some factor 50 on her norks; sunburnt nipples are no fun.

BTW, I already have Miki 2, plus most of Koz's hair, and I may even have the RDNA and Posermatic stuff. I bought tons of things over the years and haven't installed everything since I transferred over to this machine. What with all the bought stuff, free stuff and my own creations, I have around 200 DVDs. Hopefully, some of them will still work. :D

If all else fails, I could try to get a similar look from Miki 1 or 4. I live in hope. Well, I don't really; I live in Wath. Hope is a few miles away.

My Store

My Gallery

DarthJ ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2019 at 2:20 AM

As I wrote earlier Miki 2 is for sale at the bargain price of 5.99 $ until December 31. You can get her as a Christmas present :

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/miki-2-0-figure-pack/129893/

It's worth the purchase as she is a "refined" version of Miki 1 and most morphs, textures and other stuff were made for this Mk2 version. Upgrade Miki 3 and her "refined" version Miki 4 should look identical to Mk2 though I found her different anyway.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2019 at 4:37 AM

As I said, I already have the model and hair. :)

My Store

My Gallery

Wizzard ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2019 at 2:27 PM

Hoi Darth, long time no ocean. Good to "see" you're still about and creative. Love your rendered info bits..... great work mate. I hear ye with computers being dissobedient and failing to llive up to their rep. My main just sucked in it's battery then died, Still have the HDs though soooo.... get an adapter and transfer... My laptop decided it wanted a permanent vacation, taking near all my generation 4-6 with it, I'm told the drive can be pulled and data transferred to my Terabox. It seems like as I go from 16bit to 64 bit, programmes I used a lot, no longer function. sigh Sorry for being aweay so long... a while ago (remember the troll wars here?) I was just too depressed to stay. Heh, thid is the first thread I've read in these forums for about 8 years. Keep your health and sense of humour my friend... Cheers

DarthJ ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2019 at 3:19 PM

A post in my forum and I don't get a notification. Renderosity software still wonky as ever. I said 'ready by Christmas', maybe I should have said 'ready by Brexit'. That will take even longer. Probably.

Among the poses you are getting with the character this one is mandatory. The phone seems to have become a bodypart with a lot of people and - sorry ladies - in particular women.

TEXTING.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2019 at 6:51 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2019 at 6:53 AM

The jacuzzi has been uploaded :

https://sharecg.com/v/94485/browse/11/Poser/JACUZZI-2019

DarthJ ( ) posted Mon, 23 September 2019 at 6:21 PM

Cellphone, with the "c" from ... selfie.

JACUZZI SELFIE.png

SELFIE.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 05 October 2019 at 1:10 PM

Only an idea : why not use the shelves as walls ?

In a 1970s golden yellow and brown colour scheme (as used by a fashion doll back then).

JACUZZI WITH SHELVES.jpg

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 06 October 2019 at 7:43 AM

When I think back, 70s decor was really manky.

My Store

My Gallery

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 06 October 2019 at 12:34 PM

How did we not go blind during those decades ? First the psychedelic sixties, then the seventies with really ugly colours, followed by the glitter of Disco which turned to neon and pastel in the eighties. Here, an example of that orangy yellow and brown doll furniture. Reality was worse.

IMG_9691.JPG

DarthJ ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2019 at 6:25 PM ยท edited Mon, 14 October 2019 at 6:26 PM

22 poses for Evo Lucia in and near the Jacuzzi have been released !

[]https://sharecg.com/v/94604/browse/11/Poser/JACUZZI-2019-POSES-FOR-CUSTOM-EVO-LUCIA-CHARACTER]

As people have complained about this : the poses will modify your character to my custom Evo Lucia.

cowering deluxe.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2019 at 1:14 PM

How about some Miki2 'CO' poses for the jacuzzi ? CO stands for COmbination (with Evo) or COpy (of Evo poses). The name of the pose refers to the corresponding Evo pose.

Done with the basic Miki 2, no subdivision, no third party morphs from RDNA and others. So she won't look exactly like this :

CO KNEELING.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 19 October 2019 at 11:08 AM

This is an example of such a "COmbination" file. With an unmorphed basic Miki 2.

CO SQUATTING.jpg

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 19 October 2019 at 5:56 PM

Thanks, mate. I'll grab these in a day or so. Busy with me own stuff at the moment.

My Store

My Gallery

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 19 October 2019 at 8:52 PM

No hurry, the Miki 2 morphs have not been finished, let alone released, yet.

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 20 October 2019 at 6:42 AM

Some drama in "CO PHONING". Miki2 has been reduced to 93% for correct scaling in Poser Pro11. She measures about 1.65m and Evo about 1.70m.

CO PHONING.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 20 October 2019 at 11:44 AM ยท edited Sun, 20 October 2019 at 11:46 AM

And another pose in CO TEXTING where the CO stands for (not 100%) "copy". They are supposed to be holding a phone in their hands

CO TEXTING.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Mon, 21 October 2019 at 10:12 AM

CO SPRAWLING having fun ...

CO SPRAWLING.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Wed, 23 October 2019 at 4:21 PM

CO APOLOGIZING ... A little scene ...

CO APOLOGIZING txt.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2019 at 7:07 PM

The 12 CO poses set for Miki2 has been released :

https://sharecg.com/v/94639/browse/11/Poser/JACUZZI-2019-12-CO-POSES-FOR-MIKI-2

You get a Bonus (one extra pose for Evo Lucia) and a Bonus Bis, the Jacuzzi-With-Shelves prop ... as a scale model. Just set the scale back to 100% ...

CO BONUS 2.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 25 April 2020 at 6:24 PM

April 2020 : people are adapting to being confined.

• turning their backyard into a beach.

backyard playa.jpg

• building a jacuzzi.

backyard jacuzzi.jpg

• building a barbecue

backyard barbecue.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Mon, 27 April 2020 at 3:41 PM

First in the Confinement Series : the DJ2020, first nuclear powered barbecue in the world.

• No messing about with charcoal, wood or other stuff.
  • Will function non-stop for an estimated 23 years, 9 months, 17 days, 5 hours; 26 minutes and 8 seconds before a refill is necessary.
  • Easy to operate, 1 button to switch on and off.
  • Takes only 2 minutes to be heated ready for cooking.
  • Easy to clean.

DJ2020 1.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 02 May 2020 at 7:16 AM ยท edited Sat, 02 May 2020 at 7:17 AM

The barbecue is cooking !

https://sharecg.com/v/95667/browse/11/Poser/NUCLEAR-POWERED-BARBECUE-DJ2020

Disclaimer : the management cannot be held responsible for any meltdowns.

bbq1.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 02 May 2020 at 7:31 AM

Back to the Backyard jacuzzi. For the definitive version a deluxe faux-marble shader was used, which should increase the value of your derelict backyard tenfold. The jacuzzi was designed to use the maximum space available in a Terraced House (see previous freebies) backyard. The walls of the house were decorated with wood panels, a simple tile shader, which you can also find in one of my previous freebies. The 6 walls are 1 material zone.

backyard jacuzzi 2.jpg

backyard jacuzzi.jpg

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 02 May 2020 at 6:47 PM

Looking good, mate. Reminds me of my former neighbours.

Seriously.

My Store

My Gallery

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 02 May 2020 at 9:52 PM

To everybody : Such neighbours only exist in Poserland. Prove me wrong by sending pictures of your neighbours.

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 03 May 2020 at 3:00 AM

The Backyard Jacuzzi has been uploaded :

https://sharecg.com/v/95678/view/11/Poser/BACKYARD-JACUZZI

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 03 May 2020 at 3:12 AM

**LOADING PROCEDURE IF YOU WANT TO USE THE JACUZZI WITH THE TERRACED HOUSES : **

It's easy, everything will load in the right position.

• Load the Terraced Houses part or the Whole Set from my Terraced Houses prop.
  • Load the Backyard Jacuzzi.
  • That's all.
  • Parent the jacuzzi to the Terraced Houses if you want to move things.
  • To move the Whole Set select the Butchers Close part, everything else is parented to that building.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2020 at 9:27 AM

DarthJ posted at 3:26PM Mon, 04 May 2020 - #4387985

To everybody : Such neighbours only exist in Poserland. Prove me wrong by sending pictures of your neighbours.

Not only do I not live at that place any more, if I was to take pictures without their permission I'd be getting into all kinds of trouble.

My Store

My Gallery

DarthJ ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2020 at 11:43 AM

Legalities, a real photographer only worries about "enough film" (now less a problem with memory cards) and "enough batteries".

DarthJ ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2020 at 4:53 PM

Spring and confinement : time for some cleaning.

scoreboard 1.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Fri, 08 May 2020 at 2:44 AM

At the department Lost & Found and Hopefully Lost Again ...

scoreboard 2 txt.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Fri, 08 May 2020 at 12:50 PM

Meanwhile in the jacuzzi.

HOUSE 01 txt.jpg

Is DarthJ now copying buildings from videogames ? Guessing time !

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 10 May 2020 at 6:03 AM

HOUSE 023.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Thu, 21 May 2020 at 9:27 AM

manstory 1 T.jpg

manstory 2 T.jpg

manstory 3 T (1).jpg

manstory 4 T.jpg

WHO is our mysterious lady ? Do you know ? Guess away ...

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 23 May 2020 at 5:53 AM

manstory 5 T.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 23 May 2020 at 3:11 PM ยท edited Sat, 23 May 2020 at 3:12 PM

manstory 6 T.jpg

manstory 6 bis T.jpg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.