Mon, Jun 17, 8:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 10:34 am)

Subject: abstract and architecture

Lucie ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2010 at 6:49 AM · edited Wed, 17 April 2024 at 1:30 PM

I'm not much in architecture, I prefer to take photos of nature and I such at taking pics of buildings lol but I'm always impressed when people manage to take awesome shots of buildings like these ones:

photo.tutsplus.com/articles/inspiration/80-amazing-abstract-architecture-shots-and-how-to-shoot-your-own/

It makes me want to try again...  :)

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

TomDart ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2010 at 7:00 AM

At first view I would not think of these as architecture photos...the forms in these have played along with the photographers creativity to make quite different sorts of presentations.  Thanks for the link.

Mousson ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2010 at 7:25 AM

Fantastic !!!

Juliette.Gribnau ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2010 at 8:21 AM · edited Fri, 24 September 2010 at 8:21 AM

Attached Link: my photo-albums

very inspiring !! thanx for letting us know ! juliette

if you don't get a miracle...you can be one (Nick Vojicik)
als je geen wonder kunt krijgen..... kun je er altijd nog een zijn ! (Nick Vojicik)

helanker ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2010 at 8:37 AM

WOW ! You are right, that is fabulous.  Thanks for sharing the link :-)

babuci ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2010 at 5:31 PM

Truly fascinating photos...the patterns and the bold angles play a big part in it to make it abstract.

seeyus  T

kgb224 ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2010 at 3:19 AM

Stunning pictures.
Thank you for sharing the link.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.