Sat, Jun 1, 1:05 AM CDT

Subject: * * * Vue challenge for May * * *

agiel ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2008 at 2:18 PM · edited Sat, 23 December 2023 at 11:04 AM

With only one entry in the challenge this month, Vagabund had the honors to select the theme for the challenge for May.

Create an image suitable for hanging framed onto an office wall! This could be anything from a nice still life, beautifull landscape or abstract art. What would YOU put on the wall in your office?

Difficult to be more open than that :)

Have fun !

thundering1 ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2008 at 6:51 AM

Oh crap! I completely missed it!
Oh well - hopefully I'll have time of this one!

Fylbrigge ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2008 at 10:53 PM · edited Wed, 04 June 2008 at 1:30 PM

I'm not sure how to enter the contests as I have never done it. Do I post here? 

This is an image in my gallery I did a couple of days ago.  It is how I feel most days in my office. 

Vue 6,  French Merchant Ship from Cornucopia3D, and the rest is mine.  Post work was done in PhotoShop and Paint Shop Pro. 

Edit (agiel) : Deleted picture by request.

agiel ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2008 at 6:41 PM

Click on the 'Office Art' link in the forum header - you will find there the rules of the challenge and instructions about loading your image.

Unfortunately, two major rules of the challenge are 1) entries should be original (no posting of images from the gallery) and 2) entries should be annonymous (so no posting here with your name attached).

Still... I encourage you to create a new image and participate. I learned most of what I know about Vue from challenges :)

Fylbrigge ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2008 at 6:42 PM

Well that's a newbie boo boo on my part. :) Ok, I'll do that. Is there a way to delete that post?

agiel ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2008 at 6:45 PM

Done :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.