Mon, Jun 17, 7:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 8:21 pm)

Subject: Looking for a hockey...

Lucie ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 9:22 AM · edited Wed, 12 June 2024 at 8:12 PM

Do anyone know where, oh where I could find a nice model of a hockey stick?  I've looked in many places but without success, I find it hard to believe there are no hockey stick anywhere, it's such a popular sport...  For pay of for free, I don't mind as long as I can use it in a render I plan on using commercially.

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 9:36 AM · edited Sat, 12 April 2008 at 9:36 AM

Daz has a free one in their free stuff area. Sort alphabetically. It's called "Hockey props":

free.daz3d.com

There is also another one here:  http://www.greylight.com/posermisc.html

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Lucie ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 11:14 AM

Oh wonderful!!!  I thought that page didn't exist anymore...  Thank you Acadia, you're my savior!   :) 

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

Daymond42 ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 5:51 PM

I'd love to find other hockey stuff, like pads, helmets, nets.. heck, I've seen a basketball court model. How about a hockey stadium? :D

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 6:14 PM · edited Sat, 12 April 2008 at 6:16 PM

Quote - I'd love to find other hockey stuff, like pads, helmets, nets.. heck, I've seen a basketball court model. How about a hockey stadium? :D

Sorry, all I could find were sticks and a puck.

www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php

Here is a hockey mask. But it's not like any mask for hockey that I've ever seen. Maybe if "Jason" were goalie, hehe

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Daymond42 ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 6:41 PM

Well, those are the old-style goalie masks used back in the 70s. Back in the good times of the Broad Street Bullies of the Philadelphia Flyers.

Of course, here I am, talking about the glory days of teams when I wasn't even around to see them with my own eyes. :D A li'l before my time, since I was born in '81.

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

jefsview ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 6:45 PM

Quote - I'd love to find other hockey stuff, like pads, helmets, nets.. heck, I've seen a basketball court model. How about a hockey stadium? :D

Poserworld has a hockey rink, uniforms, and props.

-- Jeff

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2008 at 12:54 AM

Looks at my avatar and thinks, I modeled and textured and animated it all myself. LOL.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.