Sat, Jun 1, 4:36 AM CDT

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 27 10:13 pm)

Subject: * * * February 08 Challenge * * *

agiel ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2008 at 6:52 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 October 2023 at 11:59 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/contest/index.php?contest_id=908

The challenge is now open.

The theme this month is 'Unlikely places to find snow'.

Use your imagination to let it snow in the most unexpected places !
Post here if you have questions about the challenge rules.

marren ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2008 at 9:37 PM

Hi Agiel, I uploaded a picture several days ago, but it does not show yet. Was it not acceptable?

thundering1 ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2008 at 10:18 PM

Okay, FINALLY have time to do something - glad there's time left!
Now, think of a kooky place to snow... This should be fun(ny)!
-Lew ;-)

agiel ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 10:05 AM

Voting is now open between the two entries of this month's challenge.

I will close the vote on Thursday March 6th, 9pm Renderosity time and opefully start the new challenge for March by Friday.

agiel ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2008 at 12:20 PM

Update on the voting for this challenge.

I noticed one entry was allowed to participate by accident. I had to disqualify it as it did not match the theme and it had a copyright notice.

My apologies for the confusion - unfortunately, whoever voted for this image will not be able to vote again for one of the two remaining images because of the way the contest system works.

Everybody else- please vote if you have not done so. I will close the vote tonight.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.