Fri, Jun 14, 7:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 13 12:32 am)

Subject: A note for those interested in GridModeler

chippwalters ( ) posted Sat, 24 November 2007 at 7:00 PM · edited Mon, 23 October 2023 at 4:22 PM

Some of you have asked to be notified when it ships. Well, it's shipping and you can learn more about it at:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/vuetoolbar/GridModelerCover/default.htm

This is not meant to be an advertisement, but the sharing of the news of my (finally) finished accomplishment with this community. For some reason an administrator deleted from this forum my last announcement telling me it was advertising.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, and if I did, then I certainly apologize.

FWIW, I don't consider the announcement here of a new tool for Vue to be a big problem. We all certainly benefit from the many commercial and non-commercial community members here. I, for one, am very interested in what GeekAtPlay is doing, as well as Monsoon's new SeaVue package. Wabe will soon be shipping his new Splashes product. All of this is 'Vue news' to me and I enjoy reading about it, and especially seeing some of the early test stuff.

And, I also like to know when something is finally available. Sorry for the long explanation, but perhaps it is necessary.

best regards,

Chipp

agiel ( ) posted Sat, 24 November 2007 at 7:40 PM

No problem at all Chip.

I would be enclined to move announcements to the Products Showcase forum if we end up with too many products announcements in this forum, but as long as we only get an occasional announcement, I don't see why they shouldn't be in the forum itself.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.