Mon, Jun 17, 3:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 14 12:05 pm)

Subject: * * * This week on the Front Page News * * *

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2007 at 9:28 AM · edited Sat, 04 November 2023 at 8:09 AM

This week in the Front Page News -

The 'Rosity Comic Strip - 9-10-07
Renderosity Comics - Wren Derosity's Back to School Contest continues! What are your best or worst memories of school?
Missed last week? Read the previous Comics and contest entries here.
CONTEST HAS BEEN EXTENDED!! HURRY AND GET YOUR ENTRIES IN
The Comics Team

Review of Adobe Acrobat Professional 8
A lot has been added to Acrobat 8 making it much easier to use and a much fuller package. Some people might think that Acrobat 8 Professional is only necessary in a business environment, but if you are doing any work with sending documents, editing, commenting, etc. without it, I know I would be lost.
Review by Paula Sanders - Sr. Staff Writer

Spinning Visual Effects for Spider-Man™ 3
The highly anticipated third chapter of the popular Spider-Man™ series sees Peter and Mary Jane finally together, and introduces new enemies to the series: Sandman, Venom, and Goblin. We had the opportunity to sit down with Elbert Yen, the lead texture painter on Spider-Man™ 3 at Sony Pictures Imageworks and learn some of the behind-the-scenes techniques and strategies that go into creating a mega-hit movie, including the extensive use of MAXON’s BodyPaint 3D and CINEMA 4D software.
By Guest Columnist Shelby Swatek

CS3 Production Premium [Part I]: After Effects
A lot of expectation had been created around the CS3 Premium packages since they were first announced around 5 or 6 months ago. The software sets come in different flavors you can choose from, whether you are a graphic designer, filmmaker, web developer, etc. My focus throughout this series of articles will be the Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium software set.
Review by Sergio Rosa [nemirc] - Staff Columnist

The Smiling Teacher
I use a lot of clipart to illustrate the words I am trying to teach my students, but some words are difficult to illustrate. Social studies concepts are especially difficult. As they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words." I always look for quality work to use, and I have definitely found these from the merchants at Renderosity.
Interview by Sandra Castle [SndCastie] - Staff Columnist

FaceShop Pro
Frustrating and fun, FaceShop Pro is an innovative software program that converts a 2D image into a 3D "Poser friendly" face and head. The program not only recreates face morphs, it also creates an identical texture of the copied face.
Software review by Dee-Marie

Animation: How to Make Water (The Basics)
Following up on his previous Lightwave tutorial, "How to use ClothFX, HardFX, FX_Hardlink, FX Collision (The basics)," Renderosity artist, newhere, shows how you can use dynamics in Lightwave for creating water.
Tutorial by newhere

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.