Tue, May 7, 4:32 AM CDT

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 05 6:41 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: more Japanese freebies

BastBlack ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2007 at 11:07 PM

Comes back pouting I think I'm screwed, - I don't even understand the instructions. ^^;;; bB

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2007 at 11:36 PM · edited Wed, 26 December 2007 at 11:38 PM

Quote - Comes back pouting I think I'm screwed, - I don't even understand the instructions. ^^;;; bB

I used google translation and  didn't get very far either. I don't know if I'm supposed to be looking for a particular image and sending a link to those images, or a list of actual words that I have to send by email before a certain date.  Or an answer to several clue words.  Either way, I don't think I'll be able to manage this particular one due to a huge language barrier.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 5:37 AM

I found her first image in one of the galleries.   The Japanese words are written over the image, so you'll have to copy those words into an email and send it to Madame Sadist - whoops I mean Ms Rose.

People who find all the images with words over them and who email those words to her, will get the free original else item for M3 - not available anywhere else nor anyway else.

Also, I think her Dark Division conspirators - whoops I mean collaborators - are planning on blitzing 2008 with male attire and stuff.  So look forward to that !

Eternal Hobbyist

Channing ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 9:10 AM · edited Thu, 27 December 2007 at 9:23 AM

Ok, I read the instructions, but if it is only 6 key words, and I don't speak or read Japanese, how can I know which words to email Ms Rose? I'm drooling over that coat! EDIT: Ok the first word was a gimme ... now they are in English!? Hooray! I have Seisui's word. I'm working on Jezz' word, and I found a diary entry, but the translation that Google did is a little confusing. I'm not sure if the word is in there or not.

Channing ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 9:39 AM

UPDATE: I got four of the six words. It's really not so bad. They are in English. I'm missing Jezz and mukumuku, but mukumuku has a note that the keyword image is not ready yet. Jezz ... I think I know where it's supposed to be, but I can't find it. Sigh. This is sadistic.

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 9:45 AM

toldja Rose and cohort are a devious bunch.

she'll clobber me if she knew I said that

Eternal Hobbyist

Channing ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 10:33 AM

Infinity10, have you had any luck finding Jezz' word?

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 11:03 AM · edited Thu, 27 December 2007 at 11:08 AM

Colour me really stupid, but I still don't get how you know which are the "right words", because every image I look at seems to have something on it.

Especially this gallery:

http://rosy-poison.sakura.ne.jp/poser/gallerypro/gallery.cgi

I'm tempted to send an email with a guess of "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" . It's 6 words (if that is the number that there are supposed to be) and it's seasonally appropriate.

Channing ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 7:06 PM · edited Thu, 27 December 2007 at 7:13 PM

Well Acadia, hmmm, I'm at work now but I'll be home in a few hours so I can look at my list. One of the people on the list actually had a few words. It looks like Rose's gallery has been changed from when I looked at it this morning ... the images I found were pretty clearly marked as being the "hidden" keyword image, and all the words I found were in English.

I checked on the other pages ... the images are changing! It looks like not only have they hidden the keywords, but the pictures with them are sometimes not available! GRRR!!!

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 7:41 PM

I'm not going to worry about it :) 

BastBlack ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 8:11 PM · edited Thu, 27 December 2007 at 8:16 PM

I found three, however it would be tricky to try and figure out the letter characters you would need to put in the email. ^^; bB

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 9:11 PM

channingg - I give up on this one treasure hunt ! LOL !

Eternal Hobbyist

Channing ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 10:02 PM

So close, yet so far. :cursing: I'm sure I've got the keywords for Seisui, aoaio, kyotaro and rose. Jezz, there is a diary entry with discussion about it, and then something curious on the gallery main page, but I can't find the image anywhere. On mukumuku's site, the image "hasn't been created yet"? All the four images I found had two things in common that made it apparent that they were part of the contest. So I've been looking for those same two clues in pictures at Jezz and mukumuku's sites. Still not quite there. Maybe they are rotating pictures daily and I should just try again tomorrow. :crying:

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 10:03 PM

Quote - channingg - I give up on this one treasure hunt ! LOL !

haha! Now I don't feel so bad! You speak the language and you can't even complete it, hehe

Channing ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 10:15 PM

BastBlack, the words I found were all in English? And one of the Dark Division had 3 english words? I think I'm teetering on quitting too. From Mukumuku's blog, but translated poorly by Google: Planning has begun, but the picture is the keyword when and where it is displayed in secret. At the end of the busy season, I guess, frequently looking for. Incidentally MUKUMUKU are mean, so that the keyword or painting or retractable I tried. Oh, please remember keywords! ! Now, the game started! ! I think I'm picking up a few things here. "when and where" -- the images are moved around the sites, and sometimes are not there at all.

Channing ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 10:31 PM

Here's a comment by aio at aio's blog: Mr. Jezz Hi! Jezz's where it is found not toふっふっ(laughs). Mukumuku difficulty it has yet to ‥. Oh is the marriage of ‥ ^ ^;. I have no relationship at all, Jezz's blog was linked to the tune of the song, but it reminded me of what Darre do not remember the title song ‥ UU UU, she's going to be very concerned about. the lyrics to Jezz keywords in it's metal song of the series. This is like ○ ○ ○ we live in ever tonight to ♪ like to think it was the beginning of ‥. Posted by aio at December 27, 2007 20:24 This is in response to a comment by Jezz. Interesting that both Mukumuku and Jezz are mentioned. What I can pick out is that Jezz' keyword is related to a song .. maybe. And confirmation that mukumuku has not yet posted a keyword? :blink::huh::sneaky:

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 10:53 PM

:lol:@channingg!  Good luck with that! 😉

Channing ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 11:00 PM

Yeah thanks Acadia ... I think I might be crazy, but I'll try anyway. :crying: I want that jacket! 🤤

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 11:10 PM

Quote - I want that jacket! 🤤

Apparently!  LOL

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 11:40 PM

Jezz has some original music at her website - perhaps there's a clue there.  Oh well !!
Good luck !!

Eternal Hobbyist

musicat ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 11:42 PM

hehe be patient.  3 of those keyword posters just posted them today.  the other 2 are coming.

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 11:46 PM

Musicat !  

Hello !

atashiwa PozaKura no ibr_remote desu.

( ^  ^ )

Eternal Hobbyist

Stepdad ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 11:54 PM

Lol.. nice of them to offer it for free, but considering my limited Japanese skills (just enough to get my face slapped), I think it would be faster to model one myself... lol

Stepdad

musicat ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 11:59 PM

hi there infinity!  =)

Channing ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 12:04 AM

So ... maybe there are three and not 4? I know for sure mukumuku hasn't posted. Musicat, which one do have wrong then? I have a word(s) from seisui, aoaio, kyotaro, and rose.

musicat ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 12:32 AM · edited Fri, 28 December 2007 at 12:36 AM

ok found 5. waiting on seisui--oops think i found it.  that's 6.

musicat ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 1:06 AM

btw channingg..... click click click on mukumuku

Channing ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 1:36 AM · edited Fri, 28 December 2007 at 1:38 AM

Hmmm ... Mukumuku still says under preparation. And I have no clue where to find Jezz, I've looked everywhere. Ugh. Do you have any hints? edit: got mukumuku. Wow, that was good. Now I've just got Jezz left. The music clue confuses me. I didn't see any music at the site.

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 4:43 AM

Argh !

All this chatter has made me go on that blasted treasure hunt ----  feel kinda silly.

Besides, Ms Rose told me she wanted me to try and find the treasure, so I gotta try 
!!

I think there are seven key words am I correct ???

hahahahah !!!

Eternal Hobbyist

Madrigal ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 5:33 AM

It looks like there must be seven, although I'm still missing two sites, Kyotaro and Jezz, so there could be more for all I know! :D

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 6:39 AM

I now got 8 key words, I think....

Eternal Hobbyist

musicat ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 7:41 AM · edited Fri, 28 December 2007 at 7:42 AM

Jezz hint- look for something special

infinity- there is only 6 words 
rosy-poison.sakura.ne.jp/poser/special/sp-english.html

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 7:47 AM

Musicat- thanks for that information.  

Now I am confused!  Hahah !

Eternal Hobbyist

musicat ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 7:53 AM

infinity- Jezz says in his blog that it is very straight forward. 

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 8:30 AM

I shall "straight-forward" them after I find all the key words !

LOL

I think I ave all the words - surely there can't be more coming out in the next couple of days....

I feel like biting them all right now, actually.

( ^ - ^

Eternal Hobbyist

Channing ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 9:08 AM

Well, Musicat, is that six words in Japanese or six words in English? Because the images I found, some of them definitely had more than one word. Even without Jezz' word, it's making sense. If Jezz' image is special, I think I found the word. I'd like to confirm it through sitemail with someone though to see if it sounds/looks OK. Infinity10, sorry to get you started on this, but it looks like it paid off! I just have to have that jacket! 🤤

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 10:24 AM

Quote - BastBlack, the words I found were all in English? And one of the Dark Division had 3 english words?

Oh.  Then I have found maybe only one word. A graphic on of the sites changed from it's regular image to one that contained an English word. It seemed out of place, so I thought it might be a keyword. -^

I have one word! I have one word!

bB

Madrigal ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 10:41 AM

I definitely have one word that is two words! It says it is the word - but then it shows me two words but with brackets around them, presumably to indicate that they are meant to be taken as one word... maybe... :D

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

Channing ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 10:43 AM

Ok Madrigal, that's what I got also for one of the keywords. I also got three words for one of the other Dark Division members.

SoCalRoberta ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 11:01 AM

OK, I just had to try for that coat.

I found one on Kyotaro's site, but it was 3 words, and when I went back today, the image had been removed.
I hope Jezz's word isn't in her gallery. You need Flash Player for that.

Madrigal ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 11:06 AM

Ah, the Kyotaro three word one is the one I don't have! And the Jezz one... I don't know if I have that right or not as it doesn't exactly have an indication that it's the word like some of the others do...

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

Channing ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 1:19 PM · edited Fri, 28 December 2007 at 1:22 PM

Yes Kyatoro removed the image. I had did have three words for it. I thought they said though that they would be cycling up and down the images, so maybe it will be back up tomorrow? I don't know.

Oh, and I've found a lot of really nice images looking around ( great for inspiration), and some freebies I never knew about! I just wish I could reply in Japanese and say thank you!

musicat ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 2:10 PM

lol 6 in japanese & 9 in english

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 2:21 PM · edited Fri, 28 December 2007 at 2:23 PM

I found a 2nd word!  It was very easy to know that is a keyword.  -^

Channing ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 2:24 PM

Yeah! I think I'm done, now I can arrange it into a sentence that pretty much makes sense. But the instructions said something about punctuation ... I'm going to put a period at the end. 

Or maybe Babelfish mistranslated. 😕

The coat will be mine!!!! :woot:

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 2:35 PM · edited Fri, 28 December 2007 at 2:49 PM

Quote - I found a 2nd word!  It was very easy to know that is a keyword.  -^

Glad you think so.

I tried again and still have no clue how you know what word of the many thousands found on those sites are "key words". 

Do they say "This is a key word" and then give the word?  Because if that's the case I haven't seen anything like that.

Channing ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 3:59 PM

Some of them say keyword, others have had a graphic that ties in to the Dark Division. And some are really subtle and are tricky (at least two of them). And at least one image has been removed today ... so you wouldn't even be able to find it.

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 6:32 PM

Quote - Some of them say keyword, others have had a graphic that ties in to the Dark Division. And some are really subtle and are tricky (at least two of them). And at least one image has been removed today ... so you wouldn't even be able to find it.

I just noticed that you found all of the words! Congrats!  :thumbupboth  You worked hard for that jacket. Enjoy it :)

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 6:41 PM

Quote - Do they say "This is a key word" and then give the word?  Because if that's the case I haven't seen anything like that.

On one of the two I have found, it does make it very clear it is a keyword. ^^

Channing ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 7:13 PM

Thanks Acadia! I had help though ... thanks to everyone in the thread. This was fun. Now I hope that it's the right sentence and I get the jacket!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.