Mon, Jun 17, 6:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 17 6:26 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: My home page

arrowhead42 ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 4:56 AM · edited Fri, 27 October 2023 at 1:38 AM

Okay, this seems like it must be ridiculously simple, but I can't figure it out; I was editing my home page here on Renderosity, and decided to upload a pic of myself. Unfortunately, the picture is waaaaay big. Much bigger than I wanted. So I resized the pic, and went to upload it, but the one that still shows up on my homepage is still the massive one. How can I delete that one, and upload the smaller sized pic?

Steve

Here's the link to my freebies:   https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?uid=493127

"I can't stand it when people pointlessly repeat themselves. I can't stand it. I really can't!!"

hewee ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 5:35 AM

Well to make sure the site really knows you uploaded a smaller size image make sure it is not the very same file name.
Then also clear you temp or cache.
I am seeing your profile picture that is 63KB, 356x541so if that is what you wanted then your seeing what is in your temp or cache.
Hope you get to come home soon also.

You got a typo in you message too.  thaqt

SndCastie ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 8:31 AM

try a hard refresh with ctrl/shift refresh or rename the image and try again The image I see isn't too big it only takes up the left side if your are faceing it

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.