Sun, Jun 2, 5:06 AM CDT

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 01 7:24 pm)

Subject: Free SuperDrop Python script

chippwalters ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 11:58 PM · edited Sun, 29 October 2023 at 5:53 AM

Bottom of page:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/VuePython/Scripts.htm

You know the routine. Drag your object up and then drop. This script takes all selected objects, moves them way up, and then drops them. Thanks to Wabe for suggesting it!

ALSO NOTE: I've updated my MIRROR scripts to fix a bug where they sometimes didn't work. Should be good now.

bruno021 ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 4:31 AM

Chipp, sorry to sound dumb, but what do I do with the script? save it to a txt files? Copy/paste in the python console?

chippwalters ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 4:52 AM

Hi Bruno,

First, you need to have Vue6-Infinite in order to use it. Then just save it to your Scripts folder (in Vue 6 Programs folder), and load it from the Python menu. See the video at my website for more information on loading a Python script:

www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/VuePython/Scripts.htm

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.